Target Profit or Loss Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

Each time it triggers it will be trying to close at the current best price (what ever that might be) once over the loss amount set.

You could include conditions for it not to close if that price is also greater or less than X odds or instruct it to only close if the loss is between two amounts (ie -£3 to -£7)
Sicknote

dannycutts

so going to try this... thanks :D
alexdbarros

Hi

I am putting in one bot the stake according to % of the balance.

Is there anyway to green up according to % of the stake? (not fixed value)

For example, If the profit is > 10% of the stake, then green up.

If there is no option to do that, it could be a suggestion to put on Guardian.

Thanks
Dallas

Not at the moment so you may want to add it to the suggestion section
https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=20
Nathane30

is there any way of sorting the issue when the price goes away from you?

used this in practice mode when laying and quite often it doesn't catch the eventual winner.
Dallas

Nathane30 wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:40 pm
is there any way of sorting the issue when the price goes away from you?

used this in practice mode when laying and quite often it doesn't catch the eventual winner.
All you can do is set it to trigger several times to keep trying to catch the price, but the delay on in-play markets means just like all in-play betting getting it matched can never be guaranteed
Nathane30

if i were to LAY 2 BACK and let it trigger several times and it triggers at say 5,4,3 (following the price get shorter, finally matching at 3) then the horse goes onto lose anyway, would it match back bets at 4&5 also?

thanks
Dallas

If the loss amount set has been exceeded It will keep triggering trying to close your trade at the best price untill either it runs out of triggers or it has created a equal loss across all selections for you
Niko

Hi, not sure where to post this but this looks the closest post type!

I have an in play back bet on horses set with greening and trailing stop. If the odds move against me and I go through my stop without it triggering is there an additional rule I can have to catch the loss?
joebloggs123

Hi Dallas how do you use this bot as no stake gets placed in the market do you have to back a horse manual and wait for the bot to place a lay bet taking the profit or less kind regards
Dallas

joebloggs123 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 5:40 pm
Hi Dallas how do you use this bot as no stake gets placed in the market do you have to back a horse manual and wait for the bot to place a lay bet taking the profit or less kind regards
Yes you could use this in the back ground while manually trading to close when a profit or loss is reached.

Alternatively you could add/copy the contents of this bot to an existing automation file or add some back/lay rules to this one
joebloggs123

no what i mean is it is in the automation rules and i have applied it to markets but nothing happens do i have to apply a stake or something in the edit rules files
Dallas

joebloggs123 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 6:06 pm
no what i mean is it is in the automation rules and i have applied it to markets but nothing happens do i have to apply a stake or something in the edit rules files
Yes, add some back/lay rules with some stakes to this file or place some manual bets on the markets you have applied it to and it will start triggering
joebloggs123

thanks Dallas can you show me how to do this with £10 stakes in the edit rules file as i work 12 hour shifts and just want to set and forget as i don,t have much time on my computer i would be very grateful for any help you can give me kind regards.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”