Target Profit or Loss Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

ITM wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:42 am
Hi Bro,

Thanks so much for the upload. This really helps a lot.

Sorry to bother you on this please!

I really need you to assist me with creating a back to lay Bot;
A Bot to back the first favorite @1.20 with X stake, but if the price reversed, and start drifting up, the lay bet should trigger @3.0, with X stake in other to reduce the total lose.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
This bot will do the backing at the short odds, within the thread are details on the options of adding a stop (although very risky at such short odds)
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11414
kaktus69

Hi Dallas,

Is it possible to set a condition so that the signals do not trigger whilst the market is suspended?

I was using it on a football match and due to an injury the market was suspended for several minutes causing the green up rule to trigger as soon as market went back inplay.

Thanks
Dallas

kaktus69 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:41 pm
Hi Dallas,

Is it possible to set a condition so that the signals do not trigger whilst the market is suspended?

I was using it on a football match and due to an injury the market was suspended for several minutes causing the green up rule to trigger as soon as market went back inplay.

Thanks
You can just a 'Time since market unsuspened condition' to the rule.

On the example files i've made I have usually set this to 65-90secs to allow the market to settle following a suspension.

You could also add a 'Historical fixed odds cond' to test the gap between the back and lay price
That would also help stop it until the market has fully reformed
kaktus69

Many thanks

Just noticed I've replied to the wrong thread, meant to post in Close Trade If In Loss Over 10 Secs Guardian Automation Bot

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11954
Dallas

kaktus69 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:54 pm
Many thanks

Just noticed I've replied to the wrong thread, meant to post in Close Trade If In Loss Over 10 Secs Guardian Automation Bot

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11954
No problem, either or both those conditions advised above will still do what you require
Subscription

Apologies if I am repeating a question but I cannot find it here. I want to back Nominated 1 and 2 for £100 at the off, then take a profit if I am up £20 or take the loss if down £35. Is there a set up for this? I can place the back bets no problem and can use the DOBbing file to take the profit I just want to know how to take the loss as well.

Thanks.
Dallas

Subscription wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:03 am
Apologies if I am repeating a question but I cannot find it here. I want to back Nominated 1 and 2 for £100 at the off, then take a profit if I am up £20 or take the loss if down £35. Is there a set up for this? I can place the back bets no problem and can use the DOBbing file to take the profit I just want to know how to take the loss as well.

Thanks.
If you add the 'loss rule' from the file in the OP of this thread to your existing DOBing file or create one as per the instructions here, that's all you need
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11488
widgewilliams

Hi,

I'm looking to do something exactly like this. Ive tried importing the file "Profit and Loss.baf" so I can try to adjust it for my own means but it comes from a different version of BetAngel. Im currently using the one for BetDaq.

What I am wanting to do is.

Before the Off: If "X" Profit is reached then cash out. If "A" loss is reached then cash out.

If the selection goes in play without hitting x or a then

Inplay: If "Y" profit is reached then cash out. If "B" loss is reached then cashout.

Can anyone help with the rules I need to be using?

Thanks
Dallas

widgewilliams wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:27 pm
Hi,

I'm looking to do something exactly like this. Ive tried importing the file "Profit and Loss.baf" so I can try to adjust it for my own means but it comes from a different version of BetAngel. Im currently using the one for BetDaq.

What I am wanting to do is.

Before the Off: If "X" Profit is reached then cash out. If "A" loss is reached then cash out.

If the selection goes in play without hitting x or a then

Inplay: If "Y" profit is reached then cash out. If "B" loss is reached then cashout.

Can anyone help with the rules I need to be using?

Thanks
The file is made for the Betfair version of Bet Angel not Batdaq

It can be created in the Betdaq version in the same way though, details are outlined in this post

For what you want you'll need 4 rules 2 for pre off and 2 for in-play
widgewilliams

Dallas wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:43 pm

It can be created in the Betdaq version in the same way though, details are outlined in this post

Thanks Dallas,

Do the below rules look about right to you?

Rule 1: Profit Before the Off
Rule Type: Green all selections
Rule Trigger Times: Relative to Event Start Time. Arm Trigger at X before start time until Y before start time.
Allow Trigger up to 3 times, Wait 3 seconds before rearming.
Condition Type: Green all Profit Conditions
The Green profit value across all selection is greater than £9.99

Rule 4: Loss In Play
Rule Trigger Times: Relative to Inplay Time. Arm Trigger at 00:00:00 after event goes inplay until 00:10:00 after event goes inplay.
Allow Trigger up to 3 times. Wait 3 seconds before rearming.
Condition Type: Green all Profit Conditions.
The Green profit value across all selections is less than £-4.99 (or would this also be greater than?)

And of course the 2 opposite rules also.
Dallas

widgewilliams wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:13 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:43 pm

Thanks Dallas,

Do the below rules look about right to you?

Rule 1: Profit Before the Off
Rule Trigger Times: Relative to Event Start Time. Arm Trigger at X before start time until Y before start time.
Allow Trigger up to 3 times, Wait 3 seconds before rearming.
Condition Type: Green all Profit Conditions
The Green profit value across all selection is greater than £9.99

Rule 4: Loss In Play
Rule Trigger Times: Relative to Inplay Time. Arm Trigger at 00:00:00 after event goes inplay until 00:10:00 after event goes inplay.
Allow Trigger up to 3 times. Wait 3 seconds before rearming.
Condition Type: Green all Profit Conditions.
The Green profit value across all selections is less than £-4.99

And of course the 2 opposite rules also.
Yes they look spot on
widgewilliams

Many thanks Dallas
leest2019

Hi,

I've looked through this thread and several others (viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11954) plus some of the vids. To keep it simple, can I use the rule "Green All Selections" with a condition type of "Green All Profit Conditions" with the "green all profit value across all selections" set at "Greater than" -£xx to hedge across all outcomes for a profit or loss. This way I don't have to put two rules in to cash out for any loss or profit?
EG -
I've set a rule to back U 2.5 goals at 25 mins and lay the same market at 35 mins. At 36 mins I want to cash out for a profit or loss (there may be a goal scored between 25 mins and 35 mins so there may be a loss in the market). So if I set "Green all profit value across all selections" and set it to greater than -£20 (£20 is the most I could lose ) then would that cash it out for equal profit or loss?
Dallas

leest2019 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:19 pm
Hi,

I've looked through this thread and several others (viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11954) plus some of the vids. To keep it simple, can I use the rule "Green All Selections" with a condition type of "Green All Profit Conditions" with the "green all profit value across all selections" set at "Greater than" -£xx to hedge across all outcomes for a profit or loss. This way I don't have to put two rules in to cash out for any loss or profit?
EG -
I've set a rule to back U 2.5 goals at 25 mins and lay the same market at 35 mins. At 36 mins I want to cash out for a profit or loss (there may be a goal scored between 25 mins and 35 mins so there may be a loss in the market). So if I set "Green all profit value across all selections" and set it to greater than -£20 (£20 is the most I could lose ) then would that cash it out for equal profit or loss?
It would trigger if your loss exceeds -£20
If it triggers as the price it naturally decaying then you'll get out for that amount or just over.
If a goal is scored the market will reform at much higher/lower odd than it was at before the goal, your rule will still trigger but you could be in a much higher loss when the market forms and your green up bet gets matched
leest2019

Ok. I get it (I was looking at "greater than" -20 as being -20 or higher (moving up towards a +). Thanks. How would you set a cash out for any profit or loss at a specific time no matter what's come before?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”