Make Market Gap Scalping Guardian Automation Bot Greyhounds

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation bot for use on Greyhound markets

It can also be used on a variety of other markets especially as there forming.

The bot will place a £10 Back and Lay bet on any selection as soon as there is 2 empty gaps to put the money in (effectively you are now making the market).

eg if the current money available is at 5.1 & 5.4 it will jump in at 5.2 & 5.3

It will repeat this from 2 mins before the off to the last 10 secs each time both sides have been matched on a selection then green up all selections 7 secs before the start time.

You can stop the bot triggering further on a selection at any time by clicking on hedge/green up figure of that selection, or to stop it runnning on all the selections its triggered on so far you can click the total hedge/green up figure.

To use the file just click on the Make Market Gap Scalper.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake size as with all other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "General, Parameters & Conditions" tab and change to whatever you require.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

Good stuff
Rinoa

This may sound like a stupid question, but looking at this file I can't see how BA identifies where the GAPS are? Am I missing something?
Dallas

Rinoa wrote:This may sound like a stupid question, but looking at this file I can't see how BA identifies where the GAPS are? Am I missing something?
It uses the relative odds condition to ensure there is X ticks between the current back and lay price which would mean a gap in the market.
Rinoa

Sorry Dallas, but I can't find any 'relative odds' condition. I notice in your opening post you refer to the 'Make Market Gap Scalper.Baf' but the one you have attached is 'Make Market Scalping' ?
VesPacelli

Hello,
I agree with Rinoa. The file is the one previously from this thread viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11305

As a long time lurker on the forums, I'd like to thank you Dallas for all the starting templates that you have been posting up recently. They have provided a great platform for everyone to build up their own strategies/systems etc. I especially enjoy the insight and discussion that they bring.

Long may it continue! :D
Dallas

Thanks for pointing that out Rinoa you where correct the original one uploaded was not the finished file, I have just changed it to the correct one so can be download.

*Anyone who downloaded the file today before 14:20 if you can re-download the updated one the earlier one just made the market and did nt look for actual gaps*
Dallas

VesPacelli wrote:As a long time lurker on the forums, I'd like to thank you Dallas for all the starting templates that you have been posting up recently. They have provided a great platform for everyone to build up their own strategies/systems etc. I especially enjoy the insight and discussion that they bring.

Thanks Ves Pacelli, I will continue to upload them as long as there remains a demand and people are getting something from them
Mikky

VesPacelli wrote:
As a long time lurker on the forums, I'd like to thank you Dallas for all the starting templates that you have been posting up recently. They have provided a great platform for everyone to build up their own strategies/systems etc.

They are really really good. It's allowed me to keep trying and fiddling with the settings and helped me understand exactly what some of the features ca offer and just how powerful of a tool this really is.

Thankyou Dallas
Dallas

Mikky wrote:They are really really good. It's allowed me to keep trying and fiddling with the settings and helped me understand exactly what some of the features ca offer and just how powerful of a tool this really is.

Thankyou Dallas
Im glad this has been picked up, not only are they ment as a starting point but also I am trying to include each of the rule types, parameters and conditions rather than the same ones all the time so even if a particular rule is not to someones taste or trading style then they can at least see a working example and demonstration of the features which they can perhaps include within some of there own rules or it may spark an idea how they can use it in another way.
AngelsWithDirtyFaces

Thanks Dallas for all of the tremendous work you have put into these automation files. I'm sure many members of the community are indebted to you.

Regarding this particular make market bot. What condition can be used to test if any particular selection actually has existing odds posted on BOTH the back and lay sides. E.g Test the lay side has odds of 1000 or less already posted rather than being an empty box?
Crazyskier

Great work as always Dallas! I do hope Peter (Webb) gives you free licence renewals as your time and efforts in creating and explaining the automation BAF files is certainly appreciated by BA users!
Dallas

Crazyskier wrote:Great work as always Dallas! I do hope Peter (Webb) gives you free licence renewals as your time and efforts in creating and explaining the automation BAF files is certainly appreciated by BA users!
AngelsWithDirtyFaces wrote:Thanks Dallas for all of the tremendous work you have put into these automation files. I'm sure many members of the community are indebted to you.

Regarding this particular make market bot. What condition can be used to test if any particular selection actually has existing odds posted on BOTH the back and lay sides. E.g Test the lay side has odds of 1000 or less already posted rather than being an empty box?
Thanks for the comments above, answer and follow up to the question can be found here
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11675

Thank you
Mikky

Hey Dallas,

Out of curiosity, how did you change the selection to ANY?

I have tried and tried, but I can't see anywhere that will let me change the selection to ANY. (for the selection)
Dallas

Mikky wrote:Hey Dallas,

Out of curiosity, how did you change the selection to ANY?

I have tried and tried, but I can't see anywhere that will let me change the selection to ANY. (for the selection)
Its on the "General Tab" at the bottom below the rule trigger times.

If you cant see it you may have to adjust your screen resolution in your windows control panel as most likely there is other conditions your not able to view either.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”