Multiple Horse Racing System Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation bot for use on the Horse Racing markets.

This is an example showing how several systems or strategies can be combined within the same automation rules file. Here I have taken 5 files which are already available from the shared files library and except for adding in a few additional greening rules between each system and editing the odd condition like ‘Number of Matched bets’ or ‘signal’ to ensure there is no conflicts between any of them they are mostly unchanged.

This multiple rule starts 15 mins before the off with some pre-off scalping at the cross-overs, then performs a back to lay on the fav at the off, once In-Running it now looks at laying the first horse which trades below 2.0 before finishing by backing any emerging challenger from the pack. During this time, it is greened up at various points as one rule finishes and another takes over and finally as a safe guard during all this I have used the ‘close if in loss for over 10secs’ rule and kept this to -£5. If this should trigger at any time, ALL remaining rules are prevented from triggering.

Altogether 4 systems and a loss abort rule starting 15 mins before the off and running right through till the race finishes.

To use the file just click on the Multiple Horse Racing System.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop down box just above, you can now apply it to any markets you have added into guardian.

The stake size as with all other aspects of this file can also be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File" then click on the "General, Parameters & Conditions" tab and change to whatever you require.

Additional parts/conditions can also be added or removed from the bot as you build it into your own bespoke automation file.

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zanpo

Hello,

I am testing this bot, and tried to put a new rule, that greens out if a back bet is unmatched for longer than 90 seconds. It is setup like in the images attached, but it doesn't green up, I have bets unmatched sitting for 4-5minutes. Any ideas what i'm doing wrong? Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

I think you have mis understood the condition your using, its not for the time a unmatched bet has been in the market, its for the time SINCE a unmatched bet has been in the market.

Meaning if a bet goes in the market unmatched at 14:00:00 and is matched at 14:00:10 the green up will not trigger until 90 seconds later at 14:01:40 (providing another unmatched bet has not appeared even if just for a second).
zanpo

Oh I understand now.....and Betangel has such a feature I am looking for? If the bet is unmatched at 14:00:00, wait 90 seconds then green up at 14:01:30?
Dallas

zanpo wrote:Oh I understand now.....and Betangel has such a feature I am looking for? If the bet is unmatched at 14:00:00, wait 90 seconds then green up at 14:01:30?
The best way to cancel a unmatched offset after a period of time is by using signals, below is a link to a automation file which does this so you could download and copy the settings required from here into this multiple file
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11953
biniaz35

This bot doesn't import to the latest version of BetAngel. Can someone please work out why as I'm a novice to these Bots
jimibt

biniaz35 wrote:This bot doesn't import to the latest version of BetAngel. Can someone please work out why as I'm a novice to these Bots
just to double check, the latest version is v1.44.0 -is that what you're seeing at the top of the one-click screen?? otherwise, navigate to: http://www.betangel.com/download/ and grab the latest version there.
biniaz35

You are right I had an older version. Worked fine as soon as I updated. Thanks
jimibt

biniaz35 wrote:You are right I had an older version. Worked fine as soon as I updated. Thanks
no worries, glad you got it sorted -onward and upward now ;)
biniaz35

Don't work that well so have moved onto Lay at 2.0
jimibt

biniaz35 wrote:Don't work that well so have moved onto Lay at 2.0
you'll find that the process of working up a robust strategy will take quite some time. annoyingly also, you'll find that you'll have days on end when everything is green, green, green, then suddenly, you have a real redout!!. its on those days that your back data will help you to track down potential reasons as to the bad days. for example, i NEVER have good trades with one of my strategies at Nott in races below 1m 2f, so avoid automating those. the net result being that I am better off as a result. likewise, you'll find that certain lengths on certain tracks work consistently but on others, a complete no dice.

so basically, before abandoning any strategy, always ensure that you have exploited and digested as many reasons as possible for both its success and failure. this comes about thro keeping good records and notes.

of course, there's nothing to prevent you (in practice mode), from keeping the initial strategy running and then opening a new instance of BA and running your 2nd strategy there. this sometimes can be interesting as on many occasions you'll see trades working on one race but not on the other across the two rules - this can help in determining which rules work where as well.
zanpo

Sometimes the odds move very fast and the offset does't get matched. For example in this case the lay got matched, but the offset back didn't, so I have to manually click on the "-" sign to reach the current odds so that the trade closes.
Can I setup some kind of rule that does this automatically after 1-2 seconds maybe?
Thanks
Dallas

Yes you can, there has been a rule created to do this so you could follow the settings used and add into this one, just take care that all the timings and signals work with what you have already and any conflicts are ironed out in practice mode first,
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11953
biniaz35

I have been running this bot over the weekend and today and have found there to be more green ups & good ones at that pre off of the race with £10 stakes. The £5 loss I gathered was for pre off also.

The problem comes with the in play @ 2.0 as its very rare that I get a good profit & more often than not a large loss. Rarely I make a large profit but at the end of the whole days racing I have ended up with around a £30 loss.

I'm think of removing the in play option & once I have made a large enough bank will increase the stake but how would I do this?
Dallas

biniaz35 wrote:I'm think of removing the in play option & once I have made a large enough bank will increase the stake but how would I do this?
Just click on the rule types and when highlighted blue click the green minus sign at the top, similar to this thread but your removing not adding
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11857

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”