Bet Angel Automation - General : Number of Selections as a Stored Value (Template) Guardian Automation Bot

ShaunWhite

Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:04 am

firlandsfarm wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:29 pm
I assume trap 8 is again the outside one.
....some races are run on a straight track. 8 is technically the outside but I guess so is trap 1. I don't watch many but I've seen them a few times so I'm not sure what proportion are like that. Looks fun though, never realised there were so many routes from A to B with dogs weaving around. Maybe the easiest filter for those might be on distance as I don't suppose many places have a piece of land big enough to go far or want to go and fetch a dog back from 1/2 mile away. I don't know what they do to dogs in Aus but they just seem like they try harder, maybe they're not raced as often?

Anbell

Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:00 am

tootatoota wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:57 pm
Hi,
In Australian dog racing we have 8 runners.
If i wanted to lay say Box4(Trap4) which is also Number 4,how do i do that given that if there is a scratching Number 4 is now in row 3?
I cant manually do this as it is part of Automation.
Is there a way of backing or laying numbers ?
Someone said excel attachment but my capabilities dont go that far and given i would like to use SP its hard.
My bot is set up but the number thing has me Bamboozled.
Thanks Toota
Im not sure you can do it precisely but if you use Number of Selections= 8 you'd get pretty close most of the time:
> it'd save you from backing the wrong animal if 1, 2 or 3 were scratched and not replaced
> it won't back 4 in that case either (no bet)
> if 4 was scratched and replaced with 9 or 10, it'd falsely back those.

firlandsfarm

Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:09 am

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:04 am
... I don't know what they do to dogs in Aus but they just seem like they try harder, maybe they're not raced as often?
Maybe they keep them hungry before a race! :lol: And never seen a straight run dog race, interesting you say they weave around you would think they would all run straight to the hare, bunch up and trip each other over! :)

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”

• Information