Scale Entry & Exit steps please?!

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
SUSSEXTRADER

Hi.

I'm essentially a manual trader only but had a glance at The Servant vids posted and the one feature that I can see being a useful tool us the Scale Entry and Scale Exit tool with your staking, which should get you in and out that little but quicker as well as securing better queue positions.

Can someone just give me a very basic step-by-step guide how you set this up using The Servant for just a very simple setting a "scaled stake" in and then out just by clicking the mouse?!

The demo seemed to suggest you need to use various keys as well as the mouse?

Also, is scale entry and exit available in anyway on Automation? I'm guessing probably not as guessing it's a new innovation. Maybe it could be included in the standard Automation features too?

Thanks
Dallas

Some ready made servants including the one shown in Peters video in the Servant Shared Files section
viewforum.php?f=58
SUSSEXTRADER

Thanks Dallas. Will attempt to set that up in a day or two. Hopefully I'll be able to do that successfully!!
ShaunWhite

SUSSEXTRADER wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:47 am
Hi.
Also, is scale entry and exit available in anyway on Automation? I'm guessing probably not as guessing it's a new innovation. Maybe it could be included in the standard Automation features too?

Thanks
It was always possible via automation using the custom ticks above/below feature but the new staking types have made it much easier.

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”