auto start servant

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
markkirwan

I've set the guardian up to automatically go to a race 5 minutes before the start but I have been still sitting there and starting the servant myself by just clicking start (which makes the guardian pointless).

Is there a way that the servant will start automatically once the guardian has loaded the race?

I'm only scalping the favourite at the moment.
Dallas

markkirwan wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:02 am
I've set the guardian up to automatically go to a race 5 minutes before the start but I have been still sitting there and starting the servant myself by just clicking start (which makes the guardian pointless).

Is there a way that the servant will start automatically once the guardian has loaded the race?

I'm only scalping the favourite at the moment.
Guardians purpose is to manage multiple markets for you so if your using a servant on every/most markets why not just use full automation?
markkirwan

Thanks I'll have to read up on the full automation.

Can you point me in the right direction please? :geek:
Dallas

markkirwan wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:36 pm
Thanks I'll have to read up on the full automation.

Can you point me in the right direction please? :geek:
The same file as you use for the servant can be used in full automation (providing it does not contain any servant context options ie, servant context stake otherwise these parts will need editing first). Otherwise this thread should set you going but anything you get stuck on just ask
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13950

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”