Context Price as Liability ?

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
Tadz

I'm using the 'No Lose Trade' servant with slight amendments.
- Back Bet Set at 5 Ticks above Best available Back Price
- Lay Bet Set at 5 Ticks below Best available Back Bet
- I've chosen to set selection, and stake as servant context

To make the servant 'do what it says on the tin', back and lay stakes are to be 'liability'. The only way I can see to apply this to the context stake, is to have the Staking Method, at the top of the main screen, set to 'Liability(Back &Lay)'.
This is no hardship but I wondered if such settings could be set within the Servant parameters, i.e.....
Servant context stake, and, Liability(Back and Lay).

Thanks,
Tadz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

When starting a servant in this way you can set it to 'liability' in your custom column editor
Tadz

Hi Dallas, Thanks for your time.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but setting the liability in the Custom Column editor requires the liability amount to be set, also within the editor.
I prefer the ease of changing the stake/liability figure by using the stake columns, which allows different stakes/liabilities to be set for different selections within the market. It also serves as a visual reminder to what amounts I'm playing with at any one time.
As I say in my original post, there's no problem in switching the staking method to liability(back&lay). This does the job perfectly.

Thanks again for all what you do, much admired and appreciated.

Tadz

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”