Football Scalping Servant

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
leewillo75

I am being a bit thick this morning .....

Been using Bet Angel for quite a while and finally decided to take the plunge seriously into servants helping instead of doing everything manual or part auto..

Anyhow got a problem with 1 servant.

I have a servant set up to stake a fixed amount as a back bet and then to place off sets bets at 10% of initial stake 1 tick down for 10 ticks and then on the 11th tick to green it up.

Anyhow problem I am having is I dont want the lay bets being placed until the back bet is fully matched (the back bet is on a 180 sec fill n kill ,mode) and the servant is placing both the back bets and the lay bets as soon as I trigger it. I want the servant to place the back first and then once matched place the lay bets.

In praticse mode sometimes it is matching the lay bet without the back bet being filled first and this is obv no good

What condition am I not putting in under the lay bet rule ??

Its prob a simple thing I am not getting but like I say I am kind of newish to this servant process (although the concept is a1). Could anyone steer me in the right direction please.

Forgot to add the market is always in play when I place this trade

Thanks

Lee
Dallas

Its just the fill/kill option you need to enable (or add to your rule on the parameters tab in the case of a servant)
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11817
leewillo75

Cheers dallas thanks a lot thats answered my question :D
leewillo75

I thought that was the answer but it isnt

Its on 'the or add to your rule on the parameters tab in the case of a servant'

ie I need to add something onto the rules to make sure the lay bet isnt placed until the back bet is fully matched.

Basically say I have 100 on at 2 once that is matched I have the servant set up to place lay bets of £10 at 1.99 down to 1.9 and then green up at 1.89

The issue I am having is the servant is placing both the back bets and lay bets as soon as I trigger it, so if the market moves before I am filled only the lay bets are getting matched

I know its something simple and you are prob laughing at my frustration but like I say Im a newbie at these servants
Dallas

leewillo75 wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 1:52 pm
I thought that was the answer but it isnt

Its on 'the or add to your rule on the parameters tab in the case of a servant'

ie I need to add something onto the rules to make sure the lay bet isnt placed until the back bet is fully matched.

Basically say I have 100 on at 2 once that is matched I have the servant set up to place lay bets of £10 at 1.99 down to 1.9 and then green up at 1.89

The issue I am having is the servant is placing both the back bets and lay bets as soon as I trigger it, so if the market moves before I am filled only the lay bets are getting matched

I know its something simple and you are prob laughing at my frustration but like I say Im a newbie at these servants
If your offsetting your lay bets it is the fill/kill option that determines when the offset is placed (its the only option that does)

Unless you have separate lay rules placing your lay bet/s?
If so then adding a 'number of matched bets condition' or 'amount of matched bets condition' to it/them can stop them being triggered until the right amount has been matched
leewillo75

'Unless you have separate lay rules placing your lay bet/s?'

I do I have a rule set up for each tick for 10% of the back stake so do I need to add a simple condition to the lay rules ie only place when matched bets = 1 ??

cheers for yout help
Dallas

leewillo75 wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 2:06 pm
'Unless you have separate lay rules placing your lay bet/s?'

I do I have a rule set up for each tick for 10% of the back stake so do I need to add a simple condition to the lay rules ie only place when matched bets = 1 ??

cheers for yout help
If all the lays are to kick in after 1 back bet is placed adding a number of matched bets is greater than 0 to each lay rule should solve it
or if there is a chance your back bet may be matched in parts it might be safer to use a matched bets amount and set that so they only trigger when you matched back bets = whatever your back stake is (ie, your full stake is matched before the lays trigger)

If your reusing the rule once everything is matched you will need to also add a checkpoint matched bets rule to reset the above each time you restart the servant

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”