Servant Question

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
Banthorpe

Hiya All

I have a servant that I use while trading the general day to day markets. The servant places 2 back bets for 50% of the stake required so in total I get 100% of the stake required at that time. It then uses global settings to place an offset bet to lay at 1 and 3 ticks. If wanting £100 on then this places 2 x £50 back bet but sometimes I my want £200 or £300 so I just click 2 or 3 times. I was wonderng if it is posible to add some addtonal function or maybe I would have to change it all together so that if after my initial bets have been matched but the price moves up 1 tick it will place a bet to scratch the trade. I do know that this lay bet would be placed askng for a price so may not get taken. I have seen Pater do a video where he does something similar but by not using the offset but by placing a lay bet but this is only with doing a 1 tick offset and only 1 initial entry and would like to know if its possible to do it for my settings as above. Many Thanks in advance for all your help

Andrew
Dallas

You could use 'percentage of servant context stake' that way you can select from your preset stakes at the top of your ladder before starting the servant the amount you want to use

You can use a stored value on your back bet rule to store your entry odds,
Then add a close trade with greening rule type and on your parameters tab select reverse greening
Finally, add a stored value condition to test the LTP is =or greater than your SV

That should do it
Banthorpe

Thanks Dallas

Think I have got it just a couple of quick questions as not used stored values before

I am assuming I need to selct tore a value I have named this Entry price and its for the current selection and also with The the last traded price of the selction price of the selection and cant see revesre greening anywhere
Dallas

Banthorpe wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:13 pm
Thanks Dallas

Think I have got it just a couple of quick questions as not used stored values before

I am assuming I need to selct tore a value I have named this Entry price and its for the current selection and also with The the last traded price of the selction price of the selection and cant see revesre greening anywhere
"I am assuming I need to selct tore a value I have named this Entry price and its for the current selection"

Yes thats correct from the stored value tab of your back bet rule

Then add a close trade with greening rule and on its parameter tab you will be able to select reverse greening
then add a SV condition to it and specify the current selections LTP is =or greater (whichever you want to use) than the SV named 'entry'

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”