Price alert servant

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
simonv74

Hello,

I'm trying to create a servant that sounds an alert when the LTP = servant context price.

I have assigned the rule to Alt + left click yet when I start the rule it instantly stops.

Also when switching markets it stops too.

Is there a way to keep servants alive while market switching?

Thanks
Dallas

Alerting you when the LTP reaches your specified odds should be straightforward to set up so its likely something simple stopping it, if you post your file up I try and take a look later.

Servants are only intended to be used on the current market, they have been designed to stop the moment you switch away from the market.
Guardian and automation should be used if you want to run rules in the background

Or if using the new stored value option if you use a servant to 'mark' a price you can then have a regular automation file in the background take over and watch for this and trigger when required
simonv74

Hi Dallas,

Sorry for late reply, been away on hols.

These are my servant and automation rules attached but they don't seem to work.

I'd appreciate it if you could take a look at them.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Just seen your PM so i've bumped up the thread so I don't forget and i'll take a look at the attachments later
Dallas

Can you just clarify if you're wanting to use a fixed price for every alert ie, 3.0?
Or will you be opening markets individually and using a servant to 'select' a price for an automation file to then monitor?
simonv74

Hi,

Thanks for taking a look - basically I want to look through the race cards, see something I think may steam or drift and click say 3 ticks away to store the servant context price, then via automation when the LTP = the target price I clicked on I will get an alert.

So I would have the automation rule applied to all markets in Guardian monitoring at all times

Hope that makes sense?

Cheers
Dallas

simonv74 wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:33 pm
Hi,

Thanks for taking a look - basically I want to look through the race cards, see something I think may steam or drift and click say 3 ticks away to store the servant context price, then via automation when the LTP = the target price I clicked on I will get an alert.

So I would have the automation rule applied to all markets in Guardian monitoring at all times

Hope that makes sense?

Cheers
Yes, that makes sense ill create a thread and upload it with a full description etc as 'it's something others may also find useful
simonv74

Brilliant, thanks
Dallas

simonv74 wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:33 pm
Hi,

Hope that makes sense?

Cheers
Here you go
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=17132

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”