Trailing Exit Is it possible

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
Banthorpe

Hiya All

Looking to get a servant or auto to move my exit as hopefully the price moves down abit like a trailing stop loss but for the exit bet. So if I placed a back bet at say 1.5 with a 2 tick offset being fired in at 2 ticks below entry, so offset bet would fire in at 1.48 but then if the price moved in to 1.49 it would move my exit to 1.47. Is this possible to do and doing the based on the back price using a reverse ladder. Many Thanks as always to all who help
Dallas

I don't quite see the purpose of it unless I've misunderstood?
If it's going to keep moving ahead of the current price how/when will it be matched?
Banthorpe

It will have Take sp ticked so it will get my liability therefore the correct matched ammount as close to sp as possible
Banthorpe

I traded a race the other day, that was a 3 runner race I had 4 big ticks profit and exited when the first one had been loaded into the stalls, so only 2 left and both very calm so only a matter of a few seconds and t did come in another tick with an sp 2 ticks lower if I could have hung on for the last few seconds. Now I know 2 tcks doesnt sound alot but on a 4 tick trade its a 50% increase in profit. I would like to just be able to put the exit in say 10 ticks lower and have Sp ticked but it wont give me the correct ammounts so I am trying to keep it as close as possble to the trading price without getting matched. Hope this explains it abit

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”