Order Keeps going to front of Cue

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
Alpha322

Can someone assist, i have the servant rule scale out one simular to Peters one , it uses percentages for counter bet but on Peters one he can click any price and the orders sit there.
When i click the order goes to front of cue, i can be say clicking 3.65 back bet and current price is 3.3, the order jumps in and places itself at 3.3 how do i adjust this so i say where servant order go,s

Many thanks
Del
Jukebox

Peter tends to use use reverse odds display settings - are you?
Alpha322

Jukebox wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:18 pm
Peter tends to use use reverse odds display settings - are you?
Cheers Jukebox I am using ladder set to reverse its something in the rule itself i think
Jukebox

Are you activating your servant properly. If your servant is set to nominate the price with Ctrl and Left Click - but you are just pressing Left Click (which is just a normal bet) - that could appear to cause that sort of problem.
Dallas

Alpha322 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:15 pm
Can someone assist, i have the servant rule scale out one simular to Peters one , it uses percentages for counter bet but on Peters one he can click any price and the orders sit there.
When i click the order goes to front of cue, i can be say clicking 3.65 back bet and current price is 3.3, the order jumps in and places itself at 3.3 how do i adjust this so i say where servant order go,s

Many thanks
Del
On the parameters, tab ensure the rule is set to 'place at servant context price'
If you have multiple rules creating a spread exit then ensure the next rule is set to 'Place at custom ticks above servant context price' 1
and so on.....
Alpha322

Dallas wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:20 pm
Alpha322 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:15 pm

Many thanks
Del
On the parameters, tab ensure the rule is set to 'place at servant context price'
If you have multiple rules creating a spread exit then ensure the next rule is set to 'Place at custom ticks above servant context price' 1
and so on.....
Many Thanks Dallas That sorted it, can now customise as required

Del
Alpha322

Jukebox wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:58 pm
Are you activating your servant properly. If your servant is set to nominate the price with Ctrl and Left Click - but you are just pressing Left Click (which is just a normal bet) - that could appear to cause that sort of problem.
All sorted , Dallas advised what it was many thanks for your help and assistance too

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”