Help with servant

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
Balmus

I can't seem to get this servant to work. Its purpose is to lay in running then hedge in stages. The lay bet fires but the progressive hedge bets don't fire. In the log the servant stops before they have a chance to fire. If anyone could help that would be great. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

I've just tried it and it seemed to trigger ok for me, lay was placed 10 ticks above @ 2.96 and was fully matched @ 2.76, a second later the six back bet were placed at there respective prices
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Balmus

Try it on an inplay market. I think the inplay delay has something to do with it not working. Thanks
Dallas

Balmus wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:27 pm
Try it on an inplay market. I think the inplay delay has something to do with it not working. Thanks
I see what you mean, it'll be because your using 'net stake' as your back bet stakes, until the delay has passed and the lay bet has been matched the net stake will be £0, the backs are triggering but placing bets of £0
So just arm you back bets for 2secs after first rule triggers and it should work In-play - providing your lay gets matched instantly (after the 1-sec delay and doesn't end up as an unmatched bet)
Balmus

Thats sorted it. Thanks very much. :D
caburch73

are there any custom servants that i can import for a 1 tick scalp
Balmus

Hi, Is there a way to start servants using automation. for example, if x y and z conditions are met start servant x? thanks
Dallas

Balmus wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:25 pm
Hi, Is there a way to start servants using automation. for example, if x y and z conditions are met start servant x? thanks
Not directly, but if you have a servant running as a safety servant and therefore already active as soon as you open a market, then you can use shared stored values on your guardian automation file
As soon as a rule of a servant see's this shared store value present it can begin triggering

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”