Condition based at liquidity on best market price

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
McLean

Hey,

is there a condition for a servant that would achieve this:

Lets say the best price is 4.5 on lay side and the liquidity only for this price is 250. Now the liquidity reduces to 25 at this price point, still at 4.5. Servant tracks this and fires a bet on back side.

The idea is to back in the moment when liquidity on lay side vanishes. But only at this recent price point.

Is there a condition for a servant what monitors liquidity on one side of the recent price level?

Thanks in advance!
Dallas

There's not currently one to do exactly that yet, but the following stores the money waiting so you could build on that
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=18661

You'll need the new V1.52 beta of Bet Angel Professional to use it though
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=18643
McLean

Thank you Dallas I will try. Please dont hate me if I ask back due of my very freshman being. :mrgreen:
Dallas

No probs, if your new to automation and stored valued then you might find it a little tricky to set up right so feel free to post back if you get stuck
McLean

I´m sorry Dallas, i tried. Its not working.

What I want to achieve:

I want to set a "trap"-bet. Assume a current price at 4.0. - Lets say the money waiting at 3,5 (back) is low, so I place a back bet and get pretty in front of the money queue at this price of 3.5. Now I watch the price increasing towards 3.48. I watch the waiting money on 3.48 on back side. The current price reaches 3.48 and I wait up to the waiting money reduces at back side to lets say 50. Then I fire a lay bet on 3.48, assuming that the eaten away waiting money on back side indicated a further rise of the price. My lay bet will become matched now and the back bet on 3.5 immediately too, since I was on the front of queue there.

The challenge is to monitor the waiting money on 3.48 back side, to fire the lay bet at the right moment. Otherwise I have the back bet but no lay, not funny.

The best way for the servant would be:

I (ctrl)click on 3.5 and servant places a back bet here. Now is servant monitoring 3.48 and fires a lay bet on 3.48 if the waiting money on 3.48 back side reduces under 50. Once.

I think this is a perfect example for what a servant could be used, but sorry, I cant set it up.

Kindly begging for help.
teambulldog

Hi Dallas,
I have been trying to set up a servant for Trap trading and cant get it sorted ???
Could you please help set up a Back Trap and a Lay trap servant please or any help would be great as this is keeping up at nights lol
thanks
Julian

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”