TRAP TRADE SERVANT

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
teambulldog

Hi Dallas,
I have been trying to set up a servant for Trap trading and cant get it sorted ???
Could you please help set up a Back Trap and a Lay trap servant please or any help would be great as this is keeping up at nights lol
thanks
Julian
MemphisFlash

this might get you started
Trap Pos 1-6.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MemphisFlash

teambulldog

Thanks Memphis for your help but i am trying to set a trap trade on the ladder not trading on the dog traps sorry...
Julian
BetScalper

What’s a Trap trade ?
teambulldog

Place a bet on ladder 3-4-5 ticks away from currant price to try and be near the front of queue as a trap ,then as price moves to your TRAP place your closing trade first as the money goes down..
Hope you can understand sorry ??
Julian
BetScalper

teambulldog wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:00 pm
Place a bet on ladder 3-4-5 ticks away from currant price to try and be near the front of queue as a trap ,then as price moves to your TRAP place your closing trade first as the money goes down..
Julian
What happens if the money doesn’t go down but increases ?
teambulldog

You set back traps and lay traps and wait for the price to move one tick from your trap
wearthefoxhat

BetScalper wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:08 pm
teambulldog wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:00 pm
Julian
What happens if the money doesn’t go down but increases ?
Maybe, something on the lines of an a post I made a while back. Let the momentum decide the direction and nip in and out for a cheeky scalp. ;)

momentum.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
teambulldog

Yes foxhat this is how i trade manual and am close to getting a servant so i place my back and lay trades out of the money and want the servant to catch the price as it moves to my trap ???
Peter talked about this when i went on the course with him and i find it a good tool to master
Julian
wearthefoxhat

teambulldog wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:01 pm
Yes foxhat this is how i trade manual and am close to getting a servant so i place my back and lay trades out of the money and want the servant to catch the price as it moves to my trap ???
Peter talked about this when i went on the course with him and i find it a good tool to master
Julian
I was on the 2018 one. Peter's course(s) help sort the wheat from the chaff...
BetScalper

teambulldog wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:01 pm
Julian
Not sure anyone is going to post such a servant as coded correctly then in theory you should make allot of dosh.

However, not sure BA supports it completely.
teambulldog

Think i now have sorted it
Julian

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”