Automatically Cancelling a Single Servant

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
49ers

Hey Dallas,

Do you know if there's any way to cancel JUST a single servant rather than "Stop All Other Servants" on a selection as a rule type?

Say for example I have an servant that has multiple paths the servant won't automatically cancel itself as all the rules will not have and never will complete. Therefore in order to automatically cancel it pass a signal to a clean-up rule that can clear shared variable etc and Stop All Other Servants - however the problem arises if you have multiple servants active on a runner and you don't want to cancel/stop them all.

Ideally I'm looking for a rule type "Stop Current Servant Only" or a workaround if possible. The only other way I've found is to use an audible alert and then manually cancel the servant through the servant manager but not the most eligant of solutions.

Thanks
Dallas

There is no option to stop a specific servant (unless its the only one running on a selection)

You could use a 'Shared Stored Value' and pass a SV from one servant to another

ie, When servant 3 triggers it sets a shared SV
All the rules in Servants 1 and 2 have a SV condition to test it's NOT set, if it is set they won't trigger anymore

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”