Backing in Win & Place Market at the same time

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
iain3

Hi,

I'd like to be able to manually chose selections to back, in the win market, and have BetAngel back the same selections in the place market automatically. I understand that this is possible, but wouldbe very gratefulif someone could point me in the right direction, please.

Many thanks,

Iain.
Dallas

There could be a few ways depending on exactly what you want to do, the easiest would probably be these files
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=17026

You could just strip out the conditions so that your nominated selections are backed/layed immedietly, then the place bets can be configured to trigger straight after or at a later time.

There are also suggestions in that thread if you wanted to do things like back the fav but only if its the fav in both win and place markets etc
iain3

Many thanks Dallas,

I've imported both those files and deleted the "Odd for the event >2.1" Condition.

Does this mean that I can manually now chose 1 or more selections in the win market and BA will place the same bets in the winmarket,or is there more I need to do?

Apologies for my ignorance.

Thanks again.
Dallas

iain3 wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:57 am
Many thanks Dallas,

I've imported both those files and deleted the "Odd for the event >2.1" Condition.

Does this mean that I can manually now chose 1 or more selections in the win market and BA will place the same bets in the winmarket,or is there more I need to do?

Apologies for my ignorance.

Thanks again.
I assume you mean "chose 1 or more selections in the win market and BA will place the same bets in the place market"?

If so yes, you could set the win market up to place your as normal ie, select your stake, place at the best price, 5 ticks above etc then when your ready to place the bet select that runner on the main guardian page then do the same for the place market

You could configure the place market rule to trigger much later or only if your win bet is matched (if your placing that outside the current price)
iain3

"I assume you mean "chose 1 or more selections in the win market and BA will place the same bets in the place market"?"

Sorry Dallas, that's exacatly what I meant.

I'm happy to take the current price in both markets as I want to get both matched at the same time. Does this make things simpler or more difficult?

Thanks again,

Iain.

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”