Bet Angel - Servants : Lay the front runner

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
User avatar
Crazyskier
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:36 pm

Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:02 pm

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:59 pm
Crazyskier wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:32 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:30 pm
Yes, I learnt "hola" and "gracias" before I went to Spain. Sadly, that was and still is the full extent of my vocabulary.
What do you call a Spaniard with no legs running across a field?
What?
Grassy Ass
:D

User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 7931
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:11 pm

Crazyskier wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:02 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:59 pm
Crazyskier wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:32 pm


What do you call a Spaniard with no legs running across a field?
What?
Grassy Ass
:D
:lol: Should have thought of that!

David75
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:33 am

Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:24 am

Thats correct English not my first language and did thought was a betangel support.
I didnt mean to be rude but by peoples reactions better not to ask help.

Thank you

User avatar
MemphisFlash
Posts: 1147
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 10:12 pm
Location: Leicester

Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:34 am

English may not be your first language but manners and common courtesy
are a universal language.

User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 7931
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:42 am

MemphisFlash wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:34 am
English may not be your first language but manners and common courtesy
are a universal language.
Give him a break, he's got the message.

firlandsfarm
Posts: 1018
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:20 am

Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:31 am

Crazyskier wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:32 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:30 pm
Yes, I learnt "hola" and "gracias" before I went to Spain. Sadly, that was and still is the full extent of my vocabulary.
What do you call a Spaniard with no legs running across a field?
How can they run if no legs? :? :D

User avatar
Tuco
Posts: 324
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:43 pm

Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:05 pm

David75 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:24 am
Thats correct English not my first language and did thought was a betangel support.
I didnt mean to be rude but by peoples reactions better not to ask help.

Thank you
If you simply ask politely and thank people for their help and assistance, you'll be amazed at what can be achieved in life!

David75
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:33 am

Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:28 pm

Achieved a lot in this world of trading / gambling.Get off your high horses .
I acknowledged I made a mistake ..
Your racists jokes ..your very quick attrack ..
Don't need your help or this forum or betangel.

Ciao

firlandsfarm
Posts: 1018
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:20 am

Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:29 am

David75 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:28 pm
Your racists jokes ..
Can't see anything racist in what has been said … same would apply to anyone regardless of race but I appreciate it's fashionable to play the race card even when race is not an issue.

David75
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:33 am

Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:45 am

Not using any card.You get offended from me not saying pretty please even though i acknowledge I made mistake you go on about it ...and as a Spaniard I didn't like that joke .

Now this stupid discussion had gone too long .
Good bye good luck to all

Post Reply

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest