Spread Entry & Exit Servant (as shown in Peters video)

Share your servants
STARBUCK62

just chaing it from a single to a spread entry?
Basically yes mate .
Dallas

STARBUCK62 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:25 pm
Hi Dallas
The one I am working with and adapted is the Fill the Gap rule and it is this one that I would like to use the Spread Stake with. 👍
That would be quite straight forward to do, you'd just need to duplicate the back bet rule (click the two green arrows in the rules editor), and on the 'Parameters' tab copy the way the 'place at' and 'stake' options are set up from the 'Spread entry' rules.

Then repeat that with the lay bet rule
STARBUCK62

Thank you Dallas, 100% 8-)
PerthO

Hi Guys

Question for Dallas (I presume).
I have this servant running fine.
Would it be possible to make this into an automation rule, so that as soon as a back bet is matched the spread of lays is triggered ?
You would be in effect simulating the key press which calls the servant.
I have an external bot which makes back bets, so as soon as they are matched I want a spread of lay bets to be made. I could code it myself but I would prefer for Betangel to trigger it.

Appreciate any feedback
Graham
Dallas

PerthO wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:45 am
Hi Guys

Question for Dallas (I presume).
I have this servant running fine.
Would it be possible to make this into an automation rule, so that as soon as a back bet is matched the spread of lays is triggered ?
You would be in effect simulating the key press which calls the servant.
I have an external bot which makes back bets, so as soon as they are matched I want a spread of lay bets to be made. I could code it myself but I would prefer for Betangel to trigger it.

Appreciate any feedback
Graham
Yes, you could use the 'Spread Exit Servant' and just change the selection it's applied from servant context to whatever your back bet rule triggers on
Or apply it to 'ANY' selection and add some conditions to test for when one has bets matched and you need it to trigger
ilovepizza82

Is it possible to employ batches in this bot so when a chunk of money is taken automatically its placed on the other side ?
I tried it by using offset but it doesnt seem to work. Once i start the servant it doesnt wait for money to be taken but places the bet right away on the other side.
Dallas

ilovepizza82 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:11 am
Is it possible to employ batches in this bot so when a chunk of money is taken automatically its placed on the other side ?
I tried it by using offset but it doesnt seem to work. Once i start the servant it doesnt wait for money to be taken but places the bet right away on the other side.
You need to also use fill/kill if you want the offset bet placing once the opening bet is filled
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11817
mookmik

My first post here :? Hi everybody :)

One quick question about the ASC Spread Entry - Back.baf

Can i use this .baf just to back O1.5 or O2.5 goal etc ? and set it up to Back Over 1.5 Goals with 25% at maybe 25 ticks above x.xx starting price

Example i split 100 usd in 4 stakes of 25 usd each with a starting price at 1.30 next price 1.55 next price 1.80 next last price 2.05

I just need a simple back.baf that can do like that and i thought maybe the ASC Spread Entry - Back.baf cut be the solution ?
mookmik

Like this i mean if i wanna have 4 orders placed in the market over 1.5 goal before kick off with a total of 100 USD to make it simple.

For example :
25% @ 1.40
25% @ 1.65
25% @ 1.90
25% @ 2.16

or for another .baf if i wanna place an order over 1.5 goal in 2.half like this:

For example if use 100 USD i 2 half and score say 0-0 and i wanna place orders like this in the over 1.5 goal and trade out when/if a goal is scored :

40 usd @ 2.10
30 usd @ 4.10
30 usd @ 6.10
Dallas

mookmik wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:03 am
My first post here :? Hi everybody :)

One quick question about the ASC Spread Entry - Back.baf

Can i use this .baf just to back O1.5 or O2.5 goal etc ? and set it up to Back Over 1.5 Goals with 25% at maybe 25 ticks above x.xx starting price

Example i split 100 usd in 4 stakes of 25 usd each with a starting price at 1.30 next price 1.55 next price 1.80 next last price 2.05

I just need a simple back.baf that can do like that and i thought maybe the ASC Spread Entry - Back.baf cut be the solution ?
Welcome

Yes, this file can be used on any market, it's just a case of editing the spread to suit your needs,
mookmik

Thx Dallas :) i will give it a try then :)
Dallas

mookmik wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:51 pm
Thx Dallas :) i will give it a try then :)
NP, If you get stuck just post back
mookmik

Thx again Dallas, i will do so if i hit a wall :) its my first try so :roll: :)
mookmik

Darn Dallas, already a problem (sorry)

Under Automation Rules i get this message when i try to choose what i just made, any idea what this is about ?
154252.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

mookmik wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:47 pm
Darn Dallas, already a problem (sorry)

Under Automation Rules i get this message when i try to choose what i just made, any idea what this is about ?

154252.png
It needs importing into your Servant Manger (not Guardian), there is a link just above where you downloaded it from to a step by step guide

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”