Spread Entry & Exit Servant (as shown in Peters video)

Share your servants
Dallas

These Servants can be used on any type of market and are identical to the ones Peter shown in one of the servant launch videos, if you have not seen it the link is below, and all three servants can be downloaded at the bottom of this post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73yzu75R2Ac

This is an incredibly simple but very powerful use of servants which do exactly what it says on the tin, they allow you to spread your back, lay and any exit bets out across three prices with a single click or push of a keystroke, so are great when trying to catch the end of a move/reversal as shown in Peters video, or even for scalping with under the correct conditions. The concept really has a lot of uses so will suit a variety of markets and sports.

The back and lay servants both use the selections context stake (the stake value you have set for that selection at the time its started)

Spread Entry Back will place 3 back bets as follows when started and at the same time will cancel an other existing back bets above where its started
50% of stake will be placed at the servant context price (the price your cursor is hovering over when started)
25% of stake will be placed 1 tick above this
25% of stake will be placed 2 ticks above this

Spread Entry Lay will place 3 lay bets as follows when started and at the same time will cancel an other existing lay bets below where its started
50% of stake will be placed at the servant context price (the price your cursor is hovering over when started)
25% of stake will be placed 1 tick below this
25% of stake will be placed 2 ticks below this

Spread Exit Back or Lay will use your current 'NET' stake for that selection and spread this amount across three exit bets as follows when started - at the same time will cancel ALL other existing bets on the selection
50% of net stake will be placed at the servant context price (the price your cursor is hovering over when started)
25% of stake will be placed at the next tick
25% of stake will be placed 2 ticks away

Even if you open a position with a regular bet then the 'Spread Exit back or lay' can still be used if you wish to spread your exit across several prices

To use the file just click on each of the attachment links at the bottom of the post and it will download them to your computer, then open your Servant Manager window and click the rules link at the top and then "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in your dropdown boxes and is ready to be started whenever required.

Once you have it imported into your Servant Manager it can be edited very easily simply by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any servant always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

See the following thread for step by step instructions on downloading and importing a servant into your Bet Angel,
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=15194
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FrankCastle794

Might just be me, bit I cant get these to work, anyone else.
Dallas

FrankCastle794 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:33 pm
Might just be me, bit I cant get these to work, anyone else.
Are you using them as demonstrated in the video?, Assign them to a shortcut combination key then hoover your cursor over the price you want to place at then press that key combination?

The exit one will only work if you already have open positions
FrankCastle794

No nothing happening, I don't hear the bell either after I click start :(
Dallas

Is it set up as shown in this image?
My cursor is pointing directly on top of the £1200 waiting at 1.90 on the fav, as soon as i press Alt+left mouse click 3 lays get placed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Simonlofc

Many thanks for all these Dallas all work for me just for info, damn clever isnt it
Dallas

Simonlofc wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:31 pm
Many thanks for all these Dallas all work for me just for info, damn clever isnt it
Thank you, hope you continue to enjoy using them. It's going to take months just to scratch the surface with what's possible from them!
Trader Pat

I just hope these servants dont join a union anytime soon
Korattt

FrankCastle794 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:42 pm
thought I try it, uploaded file placed an order.. waited for it to get matched & nothing, I do get the bell noise though so all is not lost and yes I deleted file & uploaded again, still nothing on £2.00 stakes
Dallas

Korattt wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:15 pm
FrankCastle794 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:42 pm
thought I try it, uploaded file placed an order.. waited for it to get matched & nothing, I do get the bell noise though so all is not lost and yes I deleted file & uploaded again, still nothing on £2.00 stakes
There wont be anything wrong with the files they have all been tested to the hilt - far more than any of the regular automation files get.
If your getting the just the bell that sounds like your trying to start the Exit servant (while their is nothing to exit)
Korattt

[/quote]

There wont be anything wrong with the files they have all been tested to the hilt - far more than any of the regular automation files get.
If your getting the just the bell that sounds like your trying to start the Exit servant (while their is nothing to exit)
[/quote]

eh?
ShaunWhite

I think this might be your problem, Parker's having a day off .....
Dallas

Korattt wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:12 pm
[/quote]

eh?
[/quote]

Try using the back entry or lay entry servants first,

The exit one can only place bets if you have a open position to close in the first place, otherwise you just hear a ding as theirs nothing for it to close
Simonlofc

Dallas wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:38 pm
Simonlofc wrote:
Thank you, hope you continue to enjoy using them. It's going to take months just to scratch the surface with what's possible from them!
OMG it just gets better, Being a bit of an old git remembering if its shift left click or ctrl left click is an enormous task for me. But adding the most used servants to a custom column I can have the whole lot in a different colour and Im guessing I can save a profile for tennis horses football , amazing
Dallas

Simonlofc wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:12 am
Dallas wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:38 pm
Simonlofc wrote:
OMG it just gets better, Being a bit of an old git remembering if its shift left click or ctrl left click is an enormous task for me. But adding the most used servants to a custom column I can have the whole lot in a different colour and Im guessing I can save a profile for tennis horses football , amazing
Yes you can save as many profiles as you want for different sports etc,
There is a thread detailing how to set sevants up as custom columns on the one-click screen
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=15208

You can also use the keyboard shortcut editor to assign servants to ANY single key of your choice if you dont want to use the 3 preset combo's, details in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=15192

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”