Spread Entry & Exit Servant (as shown in Peters video)

Share your servants
RuiTraderPT

Thank you,

This makes my life much easier :D
Korattt

how do we get it to cancel on the other side if we've orders staked up either side & one side gets taken?
killerwhale

Hi

Need some help please. I have downloaded the back spread entry file but as soon as i start the servant it place the spread entry straight away on selection 1. How do change it so will only place back entry on my selection. I am sure i am missing something very simple.

Thanks in advance for any help
Killerwhale
Dallas

killerwhale wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:09 am
Hi

Need some help please. I have downloaded the back spread entry file but as soon as i start the servant it place the spread entry straight away on selection 1. How do change it so will only place back entry on my selection. I am sure i am missing something very simple.

Thanks in advance for any help
Killerwhale
The bets are placed on whichever selection and price your cursor is hovering over at the time its started
Copenhagen trader

Hi
What do I do wrong:
I want to make a Spread back entry on 1,63 using 500 kr.The servant only puts in two orders:
250 on 1,63
125 on 1,65
Ought there not be an order on 1,64 with 125 kr. stake?

Best regards
Claus
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Copenhagen trader wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:57 am
Hi
What do I do wrong:
I want to make a Spread back entry on 1,63 using 500 kr.The servant only puts in two orders:
250 on 1,63
125 on 1,65
Ought there not be an order on 1,64 with 125 kr. stake?

Best regards
Claus
Yes, in your example it should also be placing a stake of 125 @ 1.64
Have you tried it on other selections and with different seeds stake values to see if it's any different?
Copenhagen trader

Yes, Back spread entry only puts in two orders, also on other selections.
As you can see I tried Back spread entry with 200 kr on selection 2. And Lay spead entry with 500 kr on selection 1.
Strange because Lay spread entry functions correct.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Copenhagen trader wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:12 am
Yes, Back spread entry only puts in two orders, also on other selections.
Strange because Lay spread entry functions correct.
It is very strange, the only thing I can suggest is to remove that individual rule from the automation file then add it again and resave it.
To re-add it highlight the other rule that places 25% of the stake and click the icon of two green arrows that will duplicate the whole rule, then on the parameters tab just edit the number of ticks its placed at
Copenhagen trader

Thanks, it worked.
Best regards
Claus
STARBUCK62

Good Morning
Is it possible to incorporate this exit and entry servant staking within another servant e.g asc simple scalping or any for that matter, if the answer is yes, could you explain to me in laymen's terms how I can accomplish this, a visual example would be great.
Thanking anyone in anticipation. :)
Dallas

STARBUCK62 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:13 am
Good Morning
Is it possible to incorporate this exit and entry servant staking within another servant e.g asc simple scalping or any for that matter, if the answer is yes, could you explain to me in laymen's terms how I can accomplish this, a visual example would be great.
Thanking anyone in anticipation. :)
This blog post shows how to use the 'copy' option in the rules editor to copy rules from one file to another and merge them together
https://www.betfairtradingblog.com/betf ... fair-bots/

There maybe some conflict between the wo sets of rules but i won't be able to check them to see what they might be till tomorrow
In the mean time you could run them in practice mode and see if they work together and if they don't you maybe able to spot yourself and see what needs editing
STARBUCK62

Cheers Dallas
I am at work till 9 and back on at 7 in the morning ( double shift ) but I will have a look sometime tomorrow evening, however as I trust your judgement calls better than mine if you to also get the opportunity 👍
STARBUCK62

Good Morning Dallas
I managed to transfer the spread bet rules into one of my other rules, however it does not let the first rule fire on to my selection and activate it before initializing the spread stake rule.
Obviously, in the firing rule, there is a parameter where the stake is set as servant context, is there a way of omitting that and tying it into the firing rule once it has initiated, hope I am making sense.
Dallas

Is it this file your wanting to merge with?
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=20737

If so there are quite a few rules in that which all need to be stepped through.

Could you set out exactly which parts of each you want to keep and how you want it to perform in the end?
Or is it a case of mainly using the 'Quick Scalping' file as a foundation but just chaing it from a single to a spread entry?
STARBUCK62

Hi Dallas
The one I am working with and adapted is the Fill the Gap rule and it is this one that I would like to use the Spread Stake with. 👍

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”