Spread Entry & Exit Servant (as shown in Peters video)

Share your servants
Korattt

[/quote]

There wont be anything wrong with the files they have all been tested to the hilt - far more than any of the regular automation files get.
If your getting the just the bell that sounds like your trying to start the Exit servant (while their is nothing to exit)
[/quote]

eh?
ShaunWhite

I think this might be your problem, Parker's having a day off .....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Korattt wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:12 pm
There wont be anything wrong with the files they have all been tested to the hilt - far more than any of the regular automation files get.
If your getting the just the bell that sounds like your trying to start the Exit servant (while their is nothing to exit)
[/quote]

eh?
[/quote]

Try using the back entry or lay entry servants first,

The exit one can only place bets if you have a open position to close in the first place, otherwise you just hear a ding as theirs nothing for it to close
Simonlofc

Dallas wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:38 pm
Simonlofc wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:31 pm
Many thanks for all these Dallas all work for me just for info, damn clever isnt it
Thank you, hope you continue to enjoy using them. It's going to take months just to scratch the surface with what's possible from them!
OMG it just gets better, Being a bit of an old git remembering if its shift left click or ctrl left click is an enormous task for me. But adding the most used servants to a custom column I can have the whole lot in a different colour and Im guessing I can save a profile for tennis horses football , amazing
Dallas

Simonlofc wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:12 am
Dallas wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:38 pm
Simonlofc wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:31 pm
Many thanks for all these Dallas all work for me just for info, damn clever isnt it
Thank you, hope you continue to enjoy using them. It's going to take months just to scratch the surface with what's possible from them!
OMG it just gets better, Being a bit of an old git remembering if its shift left click or ctrl left click is an enormous task for me. But adding the most used servants to a custom column I can have the whole lot in a different colour and Im guessing I can save a profile for tennis horses football , amazing
Yes you can save as many profiles as you want for different sports etc,
There is a thread detailing how to set sevants up as custom columns on the one-click screen
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=15208

You can also use the keyboard shortcut editor to assign servants to ANY single key of your choice if you dont want to use the 3 preset combo's, details in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=15192
RuiTraderPT

Thank you,

This makes my life much easier :D
Korattt

how do we get it to cancel on the other side if we've orders staked up either side & one side gets taken?
killerwhale

Hi

Need some help please. I have downloaded the back spread entry file but as soon as i start the servant it place the spread entry straight away on selection 1. How do change it so will only place back entry on my selection. I am sure i am missing something very simple.

Thanks in advance for any help
Killerwhale
Dallas

killerwhale wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:09 am
Hi

Need some help please. I have downloaded the back spread entry file but as soon as i start the servant it place the spread entry straight away on selection 1. How do change it so will only place back entry on my selection. I am sure i am missing something very simple.

Thanks in advance for any help
Killerwhale
The bets are placed on whichever selection and price your cursor is hovering over at the time its started
Copenhagen trader

Hi
What do I do wrong:
I want to make a Spread back entry on 1,63 using 500 kr.The servant only puts in two orders:
250 on 1,63
125 on 1,65
Ought there not be an order on 1,64 with 125 kr. stake?

Best regards
Claus
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Copenhagen trader wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:57 am
Hi
What do I do wrong:
I want to make a Spread back entry on 1,63 using 500 kr.The servant only puts in two orders:
250 on 1,63
125 on 1,65
Ought there not be an order on 1,64 with 125 kr. stake?

Best regards
Claus
Yes, in your example it should also be placing a stake of 125 @ 1.64
Have you tried it on other selections and with different seeds stake values to see if it's any different?
Copenhagen trader

Yes, Back spread entry only puts in two orders, also on other selections.
As you can see I tried Back spread entry with 200 kr on selection 2. And Lay spead entry with 500 kr on selection 1.
Strange because Lay spread entry functions correct.
Dallas

Copenhagen trader wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:12 am
Yes, Back spread entry only puts in two orders, also on other selections.
Strange because Lay spread entry functions correct.
It is very strange, the only thing I can suggest is to remove that individual rule from the automation file then add it again and resave it.
To re-add it highlight the other rule that places 25% of the stake and click the icon of two green arrows that will duplicate the whole rule, then on the parameters tab just edit the number of ticks its placed at
Copenhagen trader

Thanks, it worked.
Best regards
Claus
STARBUCK62

Good Morning
Is it possible to incorporate this exit and entry servant staking within another servant e.g asc simple scalping or any for that matter, if the answer is yes, could you explain to me in laymen's terms how I can accomplish this, a visual example would be great.
Thanking anyone in anticipation. :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”