Monetary Stop Loss Servant (or Safety Servant)

Share your servants
Dallas

This Servant is for general use on any market.

This can be used as either a safety servant or started when required. Once started it will monitor the market during the final 10 minutes and as soon as a loss amount exceeds -£2 it will green up.

Should you wish to open further trades/bets it will continue to monitor the market and will now green you up again if your loss exceeds -£4 and will repeat this once more if your loss exceeds -£6.

These values are of course all easily editable to your own amounts.

5 seconds before the start time it will perform a final 'Green Up'

To use the file just click on the AS Monetary Stop Loss.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then open your Servant Manager window and click the rules link at the top and then "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in your dropdown boxes and is ready to be started whenever required.

Once you have it imported into your Servant Manager it can be edited very easily simply by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any servant always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

See the following thread for step by step instructions on downloading and importing a servant into your Bet Angel, or see image below on were to import it in your Servant Manager.
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=15194
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Abraquay

So say i have 10 markets loaded into guardian with a rule market scalper or whatever this saftey servant will still run in the background on every market. Is the green + sign on the servant indicating it is a safety servant ? thanks.
Dallas

Abraquay wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:49 pm
So say i have 10 markets loaded into guardian with a rule market scalper or whatever this saftey servant will still run in the background on every market. Is the green + sign on the servant indicating it is a safety servant ? thanks.
No safety servants still only run on the market you currently have loaded on your ladder or one click screen.
But the plus sign at the bottom right of the Bellboy icon does indicate a safety servant and its status on that market
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/saf ... 3D&mw=MzIw
greg

Hi Dallas,
Would it be possible for you to modify this so it reds up after 2 losing trades and then prevents me entering anymore trades on that particular market? And maybe even flash up a sign saying "Sod off and make a cuppa!!!" With still keeping the final green up before the off .
This may seem a bit extreme but I think it will help my and maybe a few others.
Thank you for all you do , and for your time on this,
greg
ShaunWhite

Just edit the amounts in the rules to whatever you need the limits to be. If £2 is your limit then make them all £2.
greg

Oh yeah, silly me !!
Thanks for that 👍
mickypaul72

Hi, could this be used for in-play and if so what the best final green time be to use.

Thanks
Dallas

mickypaul72 wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:50 pm
Hi, could this be used for in-play and if so what the best final green time be to use.

Thanks
It could but the same reasons I stated on the full automation version thread still apply.
The final 'green up' time would depend on the race distance its being used on

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”