Lay the Field if 3 Runners Trade below 3.0 Servant

Share your servants
Dallas

This servant is for use on In-Running horse racing markets.

The purpose of this servant is to Lay the Field at odds of 1.75 for £10 but only if it looks to be a close race, so before the field is layed 3 runners must trade at odds below odds of 3.0 but also during this time none of them must trade below 1.80.

It works by incrementing a signal value on the market each time a different runner trades below 3.0, if this value reaches 3 then all selections are layed.
If that value is not reached and any runner steams ahead and trades below 1.80 that will set its own separate signal which will then disable the lay bets being placed this race.

So, the lay all selections rule has two signal conditions that must be met before it can trigger
1, The signal value on market must be equal to 3
2, The signal to disable it must NOT be set

To use this servant just click on AS Lay the Field if 3 Trade below 3.0.Baf attachment links below and this will download it to your computer, then open your Servant Manager window and click the rules link at the top and then "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in your dropdown boxes and is ready to be started whenever required.

Once you have it imported into your Servant Manager it can be edited very easily simply by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any servant always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

See the following thread for step by step instructions on downloading and importing a servant into your Bet Angel, or see image below on were to import it in your Servant Manager.
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=15194
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Once you have imported the servant .baf from the post above because this servant does not require any 'Context' a good way to start it when required is by using the 'Start' button on the control tab of the servant manager as shown in the image below
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
greety

Hi Dallas.
In your attachment above I notice a servant for Quick IR Scalping. I've looked at all the shared files, where would I find this please?
Thanks
Dallas

greety wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:22 pm
Hi Dallas.
In your attachment above I notice a servant for Quick IR Scalping. I've looked at all the shared files, where would I find this please?
Thanks
I've not yet published that one
greety

Looking forward to it. Thank you.
Diacritical Quark

I've put together something similar to this using Bet Angel for Betdaq and apply it to certain races taking stats from the FlatStats websites. Getting fairly good results at the minute but the only issue is the limitations of Bet Angel for Betdaq. There's no stored value condition so I've had to use fixed odds and historic and I've applied another of my own filters using historic relative odds for other horses that are suddenly steaming.

Any plans on bringing in stored values or is that to do with the way Betdaq handles requests and thus out of Bet Angels' hands?

**Also servants, I've set this up as a straight bot that only fires if it's a "close race" but would servants be coming to Betdaq?

Naturally I say limitations but I hasten to add, the mere fact it's free is bloody unbelievable and I don't want to sound ungrateful in the slightest! :lol:
Dallas

Diacritical Quark wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:12 pm
I've put together something similar to this using Bet Angel for Betdaq and apply it to certain races taking stats from the FlatStats websites. Getting fairly good results at the minute but the only issue is the limitations of Bet Angel for Betdaq. There's no stored value condition so I've had to use fixed odds and historic and I've applied another of my own filters using historic relative odds for other horses that are suddenly steaming.

Any plans on bringing in stored values or is that to do with the way Betdaq handles requests and thus out of Bet Angels' hands?

**Also servants, I've set this up as a straight bot that only fires if it's a "close race" but would servants be coming to Betdaq?

Naturally I say limitations but I hasten to add, the mere fact it's free is bloody unbelievable and I don't want to sound ungrateful in the slightest! :lol:
Not in the foreseeable future, a few years ago alot of time and money was invested in the BD version and it was more or less brought in line with BA Pro at the time and then given away for free in an attempt to attract more users to the BD exchange - unfortunetly there was still hardly anyone made the switch.
Diacritical Quark

Cheers Dallas,

Yeah that's a shame to be honest, I don't understand the hold Betfair has, I get that liquidity appears to be greater on some events but Betdaq isn't far behind on horse racing and major football from what I've seen. Bet Angel was a game changer for me prior to matched betting unfortunately I couldn't make anything stick but the fact it's free on Betdaq blew my mind. Anyway thanks for the answer.

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”