Alert When Cross Over Breached for First Time Servant

Share your servants
Dallas

This servant is for use on In-Running horse racing markets but its can easily be edited for use on the pre-off markets or even for other sports.
The purpose of the servant is to alert you when a cross over (odds of 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 or 6.0) is breached for the first time by ANY runner/selection.

It works by first setting a signal on the market if the actual SP of the fav is over one of the cross over odds.
So, if the fav’s SP was 4.3 it would only set a signal for two, three & four.

Each of the ‘Alert rules’ then look to see if their respective signals have been set, and only those that have been set will trigger during this market once breached for the first time.

To use this servant just click on AS Alert as Cross Overs are Breached.Baf attachment links below and this will download it to your computer, then open your Servant Manager window and click the rules link at the top and then "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in your dropdown boxes and is ready to be started whenever required.

Once you have it imported into your Servant Manager it can be edited very easily simply by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any servant always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

See the following thread for step by step instructions on downloading and importing a servant into your Bet Angel, or see image below on were to import it in your Servant Manager.
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=15194
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

TIP

If you would rather not have a pop-up box appear as your alert you can easily edit the rules, so it plays an audio alert instead.
To do this click’Edit rules file’ and go into each rule named Alert at*
Untick ‘Show pop-up alert and tick ‘Play sound file’ then click browse to chose one from your computer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
foxypjsports

Hi,

Sorry for the basic question, just getting started with automation and servants.

Could anyone please advise how I set this up for pre race. I have tried to change "Rule Trigger Times" from in play time to event start time but it doesn't fire. What am I doing wrong? I would like the bot to fire from 5 mins out up to post time.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Dallas

foxypjsports wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:39 am
Hi,

Sorry for the basic question, just getting started with automation and servants.

Could anyone please advise how I set this up for pre race. I have tried to change "Rule Trigger Times" from in play time to event start time but it doesn't fire. What am I doing wrong? I would like the bot to fire from 5 mins out up to post time.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
The Signal rules have a fixed odds condition that test the actual SP before triggering
To use pre off you'll also need to change that to the 'back price' or 'last traded price'
foxypjsports

Thanks Dallas :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”