Back or Lay using Money Waiting as your Stake Servant

Share your servants
Dallas

These servants are for use on any market

The purpose of these servants is to enable you to place a back or lay bet into the market at the best market price using the current money waiting to be matched as your stake.

If you look at the ladder below, if you were to start the back bet servant it would place a back bet at 2.22 using a stake of £872, therefore taking all available money but without leaving any left over.
If you were to start the lay bet servant it would place a lay bet at 2.24 using a stake of £174, again taking all available money and without leaving any left over.

Ladder.JPG

Both servants can be used as many times as you want and both use ‘Context Selection’ which means they can be used on ANY selection you want just by pointing your mouse cursor anywhere over that selection when you start it.

How They Work

Each servant has two rules, the first is a ‘Set/Modify Stored Value’, this stores the value of the money waiting at the best price with the name ‘backprice’ (or ‘layprice’ for the lay servant)

SV.JPG

The back/lay bet rules then places a bet at the best current price using that Stored value and name

SV Stake.JPG

To use the servant just click on the ASC Back with Stake Equal to Money Waiting and Lay with Stake Equal to Money Waiting.baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then open your Servant Manager window and click the rules link at the top and then "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in your dropdown boxes and is ready to be started whenever required.

Once you have it imported into your Servant Manager it can be edited very easily simply by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any servant always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

See the following thread for step by step instructions on downloading and importing a servant into your Bet Angel, or see image below on were to import it in your Servant Manager.
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=15194
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesedwards

LOVING THIS.

I have one thing I've not been able to work out though, supposing I want to take all the current money waiting at the best price but only up to a maximum amount? Say £100. Is there a way to do this?
Dallas

jameegray1 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:00 pm
LOVING THIS.

I have one thing I've not been able to work out though, supposing I want to take all the current money waiting at the best price but only up to a maximum amount? Say £100. Is there a way to do this?
Yes, on the 'set/modify stored value' rule add a stored value condition that will test the amount at the best price is less than £100 (or whatever amount you want.

Not sure if it already has one but if not also add a 'stop other servants' rule and put it at the top of the list of rules (so it triggers first when started)
You'd then need to change the arm times to 00:00:01 after the 1st first rule has triggered on remaining rules
jamesedwards

Thanks, but I assume this would mean if there was £150 waiting then it would decline the trade completely? I'm looking to take £100 from the available money waiting.

Sorry for the questions, I would normally test all this stuff out myself but you cant play with this fully in test mode as, of course, the trade is never actually matched.
Dallas

jameegray1 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:48 pm
Thanks, but I assume this would mean if there was £150 waiting then it would decline the trade completely? I'm looking to take £100 from the available money waiting.

Sorry for the questions, I would normally test all this stuff out myself but you cant play with this fully in test mode as, of course, the trade is never actually matched.
What you'd need to do there is add another rule to place a £100 back bet but include a 'number of place bet triggers' condition on selection is equal to 0 and arm it using 'first rule to trigger' option.

If you intend re-using it you'll also need a checkpoint matched bets rule adding and placed either 1st or 2nd in your list of rules
jamesedwards

Thanks Dallas.
Guesst

I'm wondering if someone can explain to me how to add two extras to this servant file?

The two extras are..

1) editing so to specify a price.
2) set a limit for the amount I would like to bet for the race.

Thanks in advance!
Dallas

kaiibix wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:25 pm
I'm wondering if someone can explain to me how to add two extras to this servant file?

The two extras are..

Thanks in advance!

Give me a prod on this late tomorrow morning and ill have a look
Guesst

Dallas wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:02 pm
kaiibix wrote:

The two extras are..

Thanks in advance!

12.40 am UK currently :-)

I probably should have added if the 2) set a limit for the amount I would like to bet for the race

Doesn't fill up completely, if it could fire in a second lay automatically without clicking start again?

So if $1000 is the set limit and if it only matches $850 first lay, for it to automatically fire in another lay that matches $150 to complete the $1000 requested lay limit or as many required until the $1000 is matched.

Thanks
Guesst

Dallas wrote:
kaiibix wrote:

The two extras are..

Thanks in advance!

Hey Dallas just wondering if you maybe got a chance to have a look at this servant question?
Dallas

Dallas wrote:
kaiibix wrote:

The two extras are..

Thanks in advance!

Hey Dallas just wondering if you maybe got a chance to have a look at this servant question?

Sorry I missed it on Saturday, I did mean for you to give me a prod late Saturday morning UK time, anyway, I've seen it now and to achieve what you want you'll need to make the following changes

Store money Waiting at Lay Price
Arm it to trigger multiple time with a 1 sec re-arm

On the Stored Value tab change 'Price used for look up' to
The Servant context price

Add a Stored Value Condition
To test
The selections lay price
Is equal to servant context price

Lay Bet Rule

Parameters tab
Change place at to
Servant Contect Price

Conditions tab
Add a Stored Value condition
to test
Money available to lay at selection price at
Price used for look up = Servant context price
Is greater than £2
(you could maybe skip that condition or increase the value, its basically saying wait till at least £2 is available before taking it - otherwise, you will end up with loads of penny bets being triggered)

Add a matched bets amount condition
Total amount of lay bets is less than the following fixed amount £X.XX (depending on the odds you will be laying at you'll need to roughly work out what the lay stake will be to reach you $1000 liability)

That should do it, ive not tested any of that so do try it in practice mode first just in case ive missed anything or you make a mistake
Guesst

Dallas wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:03 pm
Dallas wrote:
kaiibix wrote:

The two extras are..

Thanks in advance!

Sorry I missed it on Saturday, I did mean for you to give me a prod late Saturday morning UK time, anyway, I've seen it now and to achieve what you want you'll need to make the following changes

Store money Waiting at Lay Price

On the Stored Value tab change 'Price used for look up' to
The Servant context price

To test
The selections lay price

Lay Bet Rule

Parameters tab
Change place at to
Servant Contect Price

Conditions tab
Add a Stored Value condition
to test
Money available to lay at selection price at
Price used for look up = Servant context price
Is greater than £2
(you could maybe skip that condition or increase the value, its basically saying wait till at least £2 is available before taking it - otherwise, you will end up with loads of penny bets being triggered)

Add a matched bets amount condition
Total amount of lay bets is less than the following fixed amount £X.XX (depending on the odds you will be laying at you'll need to roughly work out what the lay stake will be to reach you $1000 liability)

That should do it, ive not tested any of that so do try it in practice mode first just in case ive missed anything or you make a mistake

Thanks Dallas for doing this

I left out >> Is greater than £2

But it would not save and was asking to enter a price?

So I entered the £2 price

So for every race i have to change price and save file right?
Guesst

I tried it in practice mode, is it meant to show as a unmatched bet below the ladder, I assume not otherwise the bet is displayed in the ladder, so just not sure how i tell if i followed your steps correctly?

This is the file i added it to attachment.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Try this, it's still untested but has everything above changed
Including the following to the lay rule I forgot about when typing out above
To test
The selections lay price

I've also added the usual 'stop previous servants' rule so that if you change your mind you can start it on a new price on a selection and it will auto stop the previous one at the same time
Guesst

OK it seems to be placing the bets correctly I think :-)

But the bets are $2.86 per stake (the price i adjusted was 2.86 for the race) so would take roughly 350 bets and 350 seconds to fill up the whole $1000, but should be accepting the whole $1000 if its available which it is with the big horse racing liquidity?

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”