Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files : Quick Scalping in Jumping Markets Servant

Share your servants
Post Reply
User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 15061
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:50 pm

This servant is for use on fast moving markets like the pre-off Greyhound markets

The purpose of the servant is to quickly scalp a few quick ticks when the market is fast moving and a bit jumpy like you find in Greyhound markets, once the opening bet is placed it will be killed if not matched within 20 seconds, if matched a 5 tick offset bet is placed, if this is not matched within 10 seconds a scratch bet is placed at the original entry price.

Its up to the user to make a judgement of when to start and use this servant to try and nick a few quick ticks, and when to exit should it ever look like the offset or scratch bet won’t be matched, but used at the right time and in the correct conditions its very effective Servant in jumpy markets.

The servant can be used over and over on the same or as many different selections as you want.

There are two identical servants to download from the bottom of this post, the only difference is one starts with an opening back bet the other a lay bet

Both servants use ‘Selection Context, ‘Place at Context’ and ‘Stake Context’ this means it will place the opening bet on the selection and price you have your cursor pointing over and use the pre-set stake you have chosen at the time you start it.


How it Works

The first two rules just reset any previous signals, matched bets and stop any other servants on that selection so that there are no conflicts.

Next is the back or lay bet rule, this rule uses the fill/kill option to kill any unmatched part of the bet after 20 seconds of the bet being placed, when it triggers it will also store the value of the context price (price the bet is placed at) with a stored value named ‘entry’.

The next rule called ‘Signal When Lay Bet Starts to get Matched’ uses an ‘Amount of matched bets condition’ to test the opening bet has begun to be matched, so that when it triggers it sets a signal on that selection called ‘matching’.

Next there is a ‘Scratch after 10 Secs’ rule, this will place an opposing bet to the opening bet at the stored value price named ‘entry’, this uses a ‘Signal Changed Condition’ to test its been 10 seconds since the signal named ‘matching’ was set (ie, this scratch rule will trigger 10secs after the opening bet starts to be matched).

The final rule ‘Cancel Unmatched Offset Bets’ will cancel any remaining part of the opening bet, it does this by using a ‘Cancel unmatched bets (price dependant)’ rule to cancel only unmatched bets at the stored value price named ‘entry’



Downloading & Using the Servants

To use these servants just click on the ASC Quick Scalping (back Bets) and ASC Quick Scalping (lay bets).Baf attachment links below and this will download them to your computer, then open your Servant Manager window and click the rules link at the top and then "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in your dropdown boxes and is ready to be started whenever required.

Once you have it imported into your Servant Manager it can be edited very easily simply by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any servant always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

See the following thread for step by step instructions on downloading and importing a servant into your Bet Angel, or see image below on were to import it in your Servant Manager.
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=15194
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sniffer66
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 8:37 am

Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:47 am

Scary timing. I put these 2 together a day or so ago. Again, 2 files - both B2L and L2B. But rather than fill or kill I went for a straight context based back, followed by a 25%/25%/25%/25% split lay. This tests where the last back bet was matched so it knows where to place the 4 lays. Converse for the lay servant
Useful when placing a back above the current price, maybe at the top of the recent range, and waiting for it to hit and reverse.
Will take current price if clicked anywhere else. Refiring the Servant kills any existing unmatched back bets but leaves the lays so you can part stake and re-back if you like
Keep All set at the end for taking in play, if required

The signals set are overkill for what it does but there in case I wanted to build on it in the future.

Not quite the same but pretty close...

Back and Split Lay.baf
Lay And Split Back.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

malgilb
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:00 pm

Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:17 pm

sniffer66 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:47 am
Scary timing. I put these 2 together a day or so ago. Again, 2 files - both B2L and L2B. But rather than fill or kill I went for a straight context based back, followed by a 25%/25%/25%/25% split lay. This tests where the last back bet was matched so it knows where to place the 4 lays. Converse for the lay servant
Useful when placing a back above the current price, maybe at the top of the recent range, and waiting for it to hit and reverse.
Will take current price if clicked anywhere else. Refiring the Servant kills any existing unmatched back bets but leaves the lays so you can part stake and re-back if you like
Keep All set at the end for taking in play, if required

The signals set are overkill for what it does but there in case I wanted to build on it in the future.

Not quite the same but pretty close...


Back and Split Lay.baf

Lay And Split Back.baf
Is it okay to put Fill and Kill on these files?

sniffer66
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 8:37 am

Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:52 am

malgilb wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:17 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:47 am
Scary timing. I put these 2 together a day or so ago. Again, 2 files - both B2L and L2B. But rather than fill or kill I went for a straight context based back, followed by a 25%/25%/25%/25% split lay. This tests where the last back bet was matched so it knows where to place the 4 lays. Converse for the lay servant
Useful when placing a back above the current price, maybe at the top of the recent range, and waiting for it to hit and reverse.
Will take current price if clicked anywhere else. Refiring the Servant kills any existing unmatched back bets but leaves the lays so you can part stake and re-back if you like
Keep All set at the end for taking in play, if required

The signals set are overkill for what it does but there in case I wanted to build on it in the future.

Not quite the same but pretty close...


Back and Split Lay.baf

Lay And Split Back.baf
Is it okay to put Fill and Kill on these files?
Was a few months ago but wasn't designed to. Try in practice mode and see how they behave with it enabled.

Trebleit
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:27 pm

Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:04 am

I don’t post much in fact just a handful of times but I have to say Dallas you’re a legend! I don’t intend to use the files but feel you need a pat on the back for all the help you tirelessly give to those of us who struggle with the technical stuff. Cheers and thanks again.

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 15061
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:51 am

Trebleit wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:04 am
I don’t post much in fact just a handful of times but I have to say Dallas you’re a legend! I don’t intend to use the files but feel you need a pat on the back for all the help you tirelessly give to those of us who struggle with the technical stuff. Cheers and thanks again.
Thanks for that comment, its much appreciated


Image

Post Reply

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest