Live score in soccer matches

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
maik1

Hello

I would like to know if its possible to integrate the live score to bet angel someway. I prefer to take the info of the live scores from the betfair site but you can suggest me also other way to do it.

Thanks in advance.
kento

maik1 wrote:
Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:43 pm
Hello

I would like to know if its possible to integrate the live score to bet angel someway. I prefer to take the info of the live scores from the betfair site but you can suggest me also other way to do it.

Thanks in advance.
you can check https://www.flashscore.com , https://www.livesoccer.com, https://www.score24.com or go to google and write live score widgets
Dallas

maik1 wrote:
Hello

Thanks in advance.
They are not available in the main software due to licensing but you can import them yourself from another web source into an excel spreadsheet you have connected to Bet Angel
ruthlessimon

Flashscore is my goto for the Super6 if I'm trading :)

In fact, something that might be worth looking at is their "big chance" alert. Be very interested to know how that's calculated & if it actually preempts the goal
Cards37

How fast are flashscore on average?
VesPacelli

ruthlessimon wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:30 pm
In fact, something that might be worth looking at is their "big chance" alert. Be very interested to know how that's calculated & if it actually preempts the goal
I also use flash score, it seems to me that the big chance alert coincides with the betfair suspension so maybe they use the same data feed?
jimibt

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:22 pm
maik1 wrote:
Hello

Thanks in advance.
They are not available in the main software due to licensing but you can import them yourself from another web source into an excel spreadsheet you have connected to Bet Angel
yes, betfair output the live scores as a json feed which can be programatically collected and integrated (as per Dallas's suggestion) into a BA spreadsheet and matched on market id (or event id).

Return to “Football trading”