Trading before the off

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Squirtle

Anybody else do it, been experimenting and it seems quite easy? Am I missing something?
CL-SF.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rogerpalmtree

are you just taking one tick at a time? I had a play around and as you said it seems quite simple, the most risk you really have is loosing one tick and you seem to get one more often than you loose one. Only thing I can think of going wrong is if you try and trade while the teams are being announced as this might affect the price more heavily.
Squirtle

I'm just plastering orders in all over the place and keeping an eye on them. Sometimes scratching a trade when it looks a bit dodgy. It's like trading a horse race in very slow motion! Seems to work really well, can't be that easy can it?
athlete

very interesting posts all over the site. I am fairly new to Bet Angel and Soccer Mystic.

Are you placing trades based on the WOM or on Soccer Mystic Price Predictions and then closing out at one tick? ...or are you letting trades run longer?

Does anyone know the effect team selection has on the market before kick off? ...best sites to look at?

I also want to explore the options of backing 0-0, then laying the draw and trading off in running when a goal is socred to recoup my intitial stake. Has anyone tried this or anything like this?

Sorry for all of the questions, just trying to disect all of teh information and ideas I have received.
LeTiss

Trading before the off is pretty good because the markets have no time to swing violently, BetAngel's weight of money percentage is very useful at this time. Betting at half-time is also quite profitable.
In answer to athlete - I never use Soccer Mystic's price prediction, I found it to be very inaccurate. Has anyone else found this?
Squirtle

Return to “Football trading”