Trading the Snow

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Stewart

Anyone trading the soccer tonight?

Trading the Villa v Liverpool match and the weather is playing a huge part (so far) in this game. In the dim and distant past I played semi-pro and this type of weather (usually) means a low scoring, tight affair unless one team is totally outclassed. Great for playing the Under goals market.
BBB123

Hi Stewart,

I've been following the match & still 0-0 after 65 mins so under 2.5 looking good if you have backed it.

I have seen some strange trading on the 1-1 correct score market.It hardly moved at all for 40 mins & this is contrary to what soccer mystic predicts.

Not sure if this is particular to this match or if this is happening all the time.I'll be keeping an eye on it as I have found he 1-1 an interesting score to trade.

Good luck
Ben
Stewart

Hi Ben

Backed under 2.5 goals and have been scalping my position throughout the match. So very happy. ;)

Not much point carrying on now as price 1.01 on lay side only so that's it for me.

Didn't see the 1-1 , however, as Liverpool have most of the meaningful play (in the first half) the market is probably counting in an away goal first (if there is one). In this situation (away goal first), and for teams so evenly matched then 1-1 is the most likely score. But we are well past that point so we are heading for either a 0-0 or 1-0 (either way).

Hope you have had a profitable evening.

Stewart
BBB123

That late goal shook things up a bit but wasn't involved at that stage.

I think you are right about the 1-1 market,it is best to trade when the teams are close in the betting pre kick off.

I try to mix form analysis using soccerstats with in play trading & nothing stood out tonight really.

I look at over/under 2.5 home/away,last 8 games clean sheets & failed to score etc.

And of course which division as I'm sure you are aware there is a big difference this season in average goals per game;
Premier 2.9
Championship 2.6

Ben

Return to “Football trading”