Trading

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Hambleden

Hi Le Tiss,
Do u mean you don't know any pro traders..or you know them and none have been on a course?. My plan is to win enough to go on one of Euler's courses...long way to go yet..but i will get there. I think that there is so much within BA that u won't get the full benefit of the course as a newbie..u need to be fully conversant with BA first by using it for some time.
Just my opinion...
Hambleden

Incidentally..when i get there i will follow his advice and i will thank him :) It will be my fault if i fail to make a profit!!
Oasis06

Jomo,

3 things

1. get the software working

2. listen to Peter webb

3. Then start to formulate your own ideas

In that order aswell, Peter needs to take HUGE credit for what he provides he is a massive inspiration and all of his videos have helped me enormously.

opportunities are everywhere in sports trading, learn about sports that you dont know about and you can trade them with great success.

I would say good luck......but I hope you dont need it!
jomo1972

Thanks guys.

I will book on a course. Just no point right now till I get this software working on my apple.

I wasn't complainunf about losing money. Only very small amounts.
Korattt

Hi guys,

Following on from this, (apologies for resurrecting this reasonably old thread) but would anyone one know if there's a link with a video with Adam Heathcote trading anywhere?, I'v?e looked for it high & low but couldn't find one?

Thanks for your time..
On Fire

Korattt wrote:Hi guys,

Following on from this, (apologies for resurrecting this reasonably old thread) but would anyone one know if there's a link with a video with Adam Heathcote trading anywhere?, I'v?e looked for it high & low but couldn't find one?

Thanks for your time..

Do you think those ever existed?
Bluesky

Euler wrote: But Adam Heathcote was the only person ever to offer credit for advice I gave him. Most just claim responsibility themselves without crediting any influence.
On the surface this might seem strange, one would think that if people start to make life changing kinds of money they would be happy to credit you with at least some of this success.

I think however the reason they don't do this is because very few people are successful straight after taking a trading course. It takes most people a long time (we are often talking years) before they start making money. Adam was probably one of the few who managed to get it, fairly quickly and so was happy to give you some credit.

Don't get me wrong, I think trading courses are not a waste of money, but I think they are just a first step on a very difficult learning path. So lets say trader A takes a trading course and loses money or breaks even for the next couple of years, in their third year things finally start to click and in their fourth year they have to start finding ways of getting around the 60% PC charge. Its not surprising really that they are not going to think the trading course they took four years ago has had much influence on their current success.
Bluesky

Korattt wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:03 pm
Hi guys,

Thanks for your time..
Although I think he was asked several times to do some videos of his trading, I don't think he ever did any. Can't say I blame him really. Only reasons I can see for posting videos of oneself trading would be either if you plan on going on to teach, like mugsgame did. Or if you are struggling and you are hoping to get some hints that might help you improve.

I think (but I didn't see it) that he posted a video of him going into his betfair profit and loss details, as some people did not believe the money he was making. I think he had less abuse once he had done this, although no matter what one does, if one is successful one is always going to attract some nasty comments.

Return to “Football trading”