Just got £11 profit !!

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Soccer.ru

Hi, I’m novice here and this is my 1st post.. What can I say about this strategy is that is a looser strategy for sure! What are you going to do if first goal scored just after few minutes from the match started?? Are you going to accept a huge loss, or waiting until 0-1 or 1-0 odd will let you to exit with a reasonable loss and risking at the same time to loose whole your stake or start backing next 2 scores like 1-1 and 2-0 or 0-2 increasing the risks to loose whole your bank (of course if not follow you money management)? Good example: just finished match Sondereyske v Stabek - goal on second minute. Yesterday champ league match Inter v Chelsea - goal on 3rd minute. I used this "strategy" on both matches with a stakes about $500 and only god knows how do I managed to exit with a tiny loss of $88 at correct score market and $99 profit at the match odds market.

Second match was also just a piece of luck which let me to exit with about $20 profit but this is nothing if compare it with hundreds and thousands of potential loss. There is much easier to back the draw and to exit in a few minutes - at least there is a one stake - not 3 and you still have a chance the match ends with a draw but with this bloody strategy your 0-0 is always lost in case of goal.
Last edited by Soccer.ru on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Thank you for posting to the forum, we notice that your user name is a reference to another site and we can't track your email to any Bet Angel customer. Can you drop us an email to confirm your status?
DonDiman

With pleasure, but what is you email? I just re-registered under another login because my Soccer.ru login become inactive, so if its forbidden Ill use current DonDiman login.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Just drop a note to [email protected], we are fairly relaxed about comments but a couple of users already complained about your use of the domain so we just want to make sure everybody is happy.
lilgreenback

Hi there,

I think that the strategy that you use needs to be carefully linked with selection of the match you use to employ it on.

The problem with any football match is that it is dynamic and anything can happen. (How many acca's went down with Everton stuffin Utd 3 - 1) I too had used a similar strategy and got hit with the early goal in the Inter v Chelsea game.

I used the a "double the loss" stake then (if that makes sense) and then layed Inter at 1.61, just before half time. Chelsea then scored allowing me to green up for about 1/3 profit give or take.

The opportunity was there to lay the draw for a decent price then; but that was that and GTA IV beckoned.

I'm not in the 500quid stake bracket so I can understand how you might feel about not getting a return or having a loss but it's all relative and a loss is a loss. As people will stake what the are comfortable with and what they can afford to lose but it still smarts.

LilGB
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Putting any strategy to use blindly will never lead to profit or else everybody could do it with no skill and that's not a realistic situation. However, if you look at the strategy it should clearly point you in a firm direction. Do a bit of research on top of that and you should get the point of the video!
lilgreenback

I think you have hit the nail on the head a strategy needs a bit of workin out, testing and checking prior to lumping on. However you may get lucky, a few times and all of a sudden the same strategy won't work so it has to be adaptable.

I would say that having a fallback option to use as well as being ready to cut the loss and start again can be the only way forward. Lets face it once it's happened there ain't a lot you can do about it.

I would go through recent matches and times of goals etc to get an idea what might work and what may not although back testing is no guarantee of future success.

Also take screen shots of the odds movements and market jumps etc during the game. Not done it much in the past with football but it is really helpful.

One thing that I have found most useful and this is a side issue is getting a second monitor how much easier things can be. If anyone one is Ummin a Aahhin don't get one or two you won't regret it. Info overload is the first thing to watch for but there is such a difference.

Cheers

LilGB

Return to “Football trading”