match odds in play dutching help

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
spaceace

Hi please bear with me I’m new to sports trading in general and just started using Angel today. During football “in plays”, if the away team scores first, in the match odds market I have been backing the draw and home team, and then when (hopefully) the home team scores, I back the away team who’s odds have then jumped back up (so I have all three outcomes covered). This then greens up for a nice profit, but problem I had using online dutching calculator was I could never accurately tell the stake I had to back the away team for equal profits across all three outcomes.

For example on Sunday after Ipswich scored at Leicester, in the dutching calculator I input Leicester’s new odds and the draw odds, but had to predict what Ipswich would raise to if Leicester scored and this gave me the stakes to back each with. My problem was when the goal came Ipswich raised to 4.1 well above what I put in the calculations and I couldn’t work out how to correct the calculation. I greened up but at unequal amounts for each outcome.

I hope that makes sense, and how does Bet Angel help with this kind of trade how do I use it, or am I doing it wrong.

Return to “Football trading”