Correct Score Strategy Feedback

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
daz73

In the last 7 days, I have traded the correct score market in 12 matches by dutching 0-0, 1-0 and 0-1 and closing the trades after 10 mins of play. 10 have been succesful but 2 haven't. My profit for the week on these 12 markets is £173, not bad for dutching £100 each time! I'm gonna try dutching £150 from tomorrow and see how that fares.
followthatcamel

Hi daz73, very interesting comments. One question I have is did you red up on the losing bets once a goal was scored or after 10 mins or let the bets run until all lost, i.e. lose your £100 stake?

Regards
Doug
daz73

Hi Doug,

I reded up once a goal was scored. Just my attitude to risk but didn't want to lose the full £100. With hindsight I would have been better leaving the 1 - 0 and trading out later in the game but didn't want to risk another goal being scored.
oggytoo

I've been trying something similar for a while with a similar strike rate (in the sense of how often a goal is scored in the first 10 mins and the trade is a loser). After 10 mins on a £100 stake I would typically expect to green up at around £10-£15 depending on the match. If a goal goes in though I find I am losing about half the original stake if I red up (ie £50 loss). At that strike rate there is profit here, but my returns are no where near as impressive as yours (ie I would be about £50 up after 12 games rather than £170). So well done for doing better than me.

As is always the case with these things, dont use the strategy blindly. Some games are more likely to be low scoring than others. If you can pick those, you stand a better chance of your trade being a winner.

Well done on your success.
JacoboPolavieja

Similar thing here.... but just started trying it out so can't tell you about results.

Statistically speaking, around 11% of the Premier games have a goal in their first 15mins. So if you got 2 out of 10 that makes it nearly the double.

I'm tryiong to have a look to reduce those probabilities looking at which teams score erliear and which get a goal early too... but really is so variable that it hasn't meant success statistically speaking as leaving out the rest of the matches doesn't compensate the ratio I get with this method... But I really haven't looked into it deeply as I'm concentrating on other areas.

Anyway... my questions are:
1. Did you trade every kind of matches? Champions, UEFA, Premier, other Leagues...
2. Did you set a range of odds to enter the market. That is because 0-0 (and therefore, 0-1,1-0 prices are affected) can be as low as 9s, or as high as 20s.
3. I'm think if a money recoup system could be applied?

Cheers!
june123

How many is your liability when you lay to close the market? you lay both of those 3 correct scores so you have a liability APPROXIMATIVE of 1000$? I don't really understand the part when you lay the score.

thanks
wrexham casual

daz73 wrote:In the last 7 days, I have traded the correct score market in 12 matches by dutching 0-0, 1-0 and 0-1 and closing the trades after 10 mins of play. 10 have been succesful but 2 haven't. My profit for the week on these 12 markets is £173, not bad for dutching £100 each time! I'm gonna try dutching £150 from tomorrow and see how that fares.

I thought I would give this a try tonight on the Barcelona v Inter Milan game.

£2.98 Back bet placed on 0-0 at 7.2.
£5.72 Back bet placed on 1-0 at 3.75.
£3.30 Back bet placed on 0-1 at 16.5.

Now this is where I got confused and didn't know how to green up across the field. Ten minutes into the game I placed the following closure bets.

£2.26 Lay bet placed on 0-0 at 4.2.
£3.54 Lay Bet placed on 1-0 at 3.15.
£2.87 Lay bet placed on 0-1 at 15.5.

After the closure bets had been placed, I didn't know how to green up across the field.

Could somebody explain it for me please?
Online Trader

Hi Wrexham Casual

Are you using Bet Angel Pro?

If you are you can simply use the Trade Profit and it will do all the maths for you :)
wrexham casual

Online Trader wrote:Hi Wrexham Casual

Are you using Bet Angel Pro?

If you are you can simply use the Trade Profit and it will do all the maths for you :)

That's where I thought I had gone wrong as I have been scalping horses pre-race and have been able to use the trade profit with no problems.

On the correct score market though, the trade profit just displayed n/a.

Do I need to change any settings?
Ollie LJ

For some reason when you use the dutching functionality on the correct score market, the trade profit comes up with n/a. If you exit Bet Angel and log-in again, then the correct trade profit appears.

I'm not sure why this happens, it could be a bug.
Ollie LJ

For some reason when you use the dutching functionality on the correct score market, the trade profit comes up with n/a. If you exit Bet Angel and log-in again, then the correct trade profit appears.

wrexham casual

Ollie LJ wrote:For some reason when you use the dutching functionality on the correct score market, the trade profit comes up with n/a. If you exit Bet Angel and log-in again, then the correct trade profit appears.

What can I say? Top man, thanks for the help!
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Return to “Football trading”