Football trading : Betfair - In-play Football bet placement delays

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
cyxstudio

Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:50 pm

12 second delay on international friendly???? wtf??

PeterLe

Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:50 am

cyxstudio wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:50 pm
12 second delay on international friendly???? wtf??
12 seconds is a long time after you fire your bet in!
I wonder if the World Cup will be the same.?

BetScalper

Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:09 am

I am sure I read somewhere that the WC in-play delay will be 6 seconds.

madgoose1

Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:04 pm

I asked about this today,........ME to BF "can you give me a link to the inplay delays on bet placement for football matches" REPLY from BF Helpline "Unfortunately I don't understand what you mean. Can you clarify please ?."Bet placement inplay on football matches are delayed by a number of seconds depending on leauge/country,does that help."
BF final reply on inplay bet placements delays "I have checked this with a manager and was advised that there's no specific delays for different countries. Unfortunately we don't offer this information I'm afraid . Apologies for the inconvenience. " :roll:

Dallas

Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:09 pm

madgoose1 wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:04 pm
I asked about this today,........ME to BF "can you give me a link to the inplay delays on bet placement for football matches" REPLY from BF Helpline "Unfortunately I don't understand what you mean. Can you clarify please ?."Bet placement inplay on football matches are delayed by a number of seconds depending on leauge/country,does that help."
BF final reply on inplay bet placements delays "I have checked this with a manager and was advised that there's no specific delays for different countries. Unfortunately we don't offer this information I'm afraid . Apologies for the inconvenience. " :roll:
The training their CS staff get seems to be practically non-existent

Return to “Football trading”

• Information