Betfair - In-play Football bet placement delays

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
cyxstudio

12 second delay on international friendly???? wtf??
PeterLe

cyxstudio wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:50 pm
12 second delay on international friendly???? wtf??
12 seconds is a long time after you fire your bet in!
I wonder if the World Cup will be the same.?
BetScalper

I am sure I read somewhere that the WC in-play delay will be 6 seconds.
madgoose1

I asked about this today,........ME to BF "can you give me a link to the inplay delays on bet placement for football matches" REPLY from BF Helpline "Unfortunately I don't understand what you mean. Can you clarify please ?."Bet placement inplay on football matches are delayed by a number of seconds depending on leauge/country,does that help."
BF final reply on inplay bet placements delays "I have checked this with a manager and was advised that there's no specific delays for different countries. Unfortunately we don't offer this information I'm afraid . Apologies for the inconvenience. " :roll:
Dallas

madgoose1 wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:04 pm
I asked about this today,........ME to BF "can you give me a link to the inplay delays on bet placement for football matches" REPLY from BF Helpline "Unfortunately I don't understand what you mean. Can you clarify please ?."Bet placement inplay on football matches are delayed by a number of seconds depending on leauge/country,does that help."
BF final reply on inplay bet placements delays "I have checked this with a manager and was advised that there's no specific delays for different countries. Unfortunately we don't offer this information I'm afraid . Apologies for the inconvenience. " :roll:
The training their CS staff get seems to be practically non-existent
Derek27

I'm gonna compile a list of IP delays as I encounter them. Feel free to update it. There's no guarantee it will be accurate as some delays vary depending on time of day, TV/radio coverage, etc.

5 seconds
==========
Swedish Allsvenskan
Turkish Super League

12 seconds
==========
Bolivian Liga de Futbol
Danish Superliga
Dutch Eredivisie
Finnish Veikkausliga
Norwegian Eliteserien
Portuguese Primeira Liga
US Major League Football
Euler

I noticed last night on Eurovision, during the performance 5 seconds, but 10 seconds during the voting.
Dallas

To keep the updated times in one post as they are added we'll copy them into the post at the top of the page
sniffer66

Noticing that you can use a Stored Value to check if the Markets Bet Delay is <=> than x, does Guardian know the Bet Delay for each market it is applied to ?
Derek27

sniffer66 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 5:13 am
Noticing that you can use a Stored Value to check if the Markets Bet Delay is <=> than x, does Guardian know the Bet Delay for each market it is applied to ?
The SV bet delay and the information written to Excel is only live once the market goes in-play unfortunately.
sniffer66

Derek27 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 10:56 am
sniffer66 wrote:
The SV bet delay and the information written to Excel is only live once the market goes in-play unfortunately.
Which is fine, as I was thinking it would be useful to have the bet delay value available to Guardian as an SV. Which could be then used in timing repeat entries such as greening. i.e repeat greening rule 3 times at an interval of Bet Delay + 5 seconds

Currently you can't query what the bet delay is for the market, you can only create a rule checking if the bet delay is <=> x
Derek27

sniffer66 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 11:00 am
Derek27 wrote:
sniffer66 wrote:
Which is fine, as I was thinking it would be useful to have the bet delay value available to Guardian as an SV. Which could be then used in timing repeat entries such as greening. i.e repeat greening rule 3 times at an interval of Bet Delay + 5 seconds

Currently you can't query what the bet delay is for the market, you can only create a rule checking if the bet delay is x
I haven't got BA open at the moment but I thought you can pull it into an SV. I use it extensively in Excel when timing bets.
sniffer66

Derek27 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 11:05 am
sniffer66 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 11:00 am
Derek27 wrote:

Currently you can't query what the bet delay is for the market, you can only create a rule checking if the bet delay is x
I haven't got BA open at the moment but I thought you can pull it into an SV. I use it extensively in Excel when timing bets.
You may be right , but I couldnt find it yesterday. Only the option to check if it was x value. Plus, you can't use an SV to set a repeat cycle in a rule - although there are ways around that by daisy chaining rules

Return to “Football trading”