Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
StellaBot

Thought I would throw this link in
Has Football ,golf and many more sports etc and same from some other countries that is not on sky or bt
Maybe useful

http://www.hesgoal.com/

WARNING
IT MAY FREEZE OCCASIONALY
Kafkaesque

Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:03 pm
Kafkaesque wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:00 pm
I'll admit the price on Bayern looked short and tempting (to lay) pre, but luckily Barca are just too much of a wild card these days.

Whoever takes over at Barca has some job on their hands. They never really solved losing Xavi and Iniesta, their core (Pique, Busquets, Messi and Suarez) are all 32-33 with no heirs being apparent (though you never know with La Masia), and they don't seem to have solved City raiding them for the people pulling the strings. The line-ups, and benches especially, speak to a much bigger problem than the manager. Having two 100m+ players on the bench, AND another in the same bracket who's on loan at the opposition, can't get into the team, and still comes on to score two goals against you in 20 minutes....is just nutter butters :shock:

Bayern Vs City (if they get through, obv) should be tasty.
Frenkie De Jong cost 75m and he was totally anonymous, same as yesterday.
I still from what I've seen, both at Ajax and Barca, feel there's a world beater in the making in there. He's just not the finished article, not quite yet. At least not at the very top end, in terms of dictating a match when the very best of the best clashes against each other. He'll get there imo. The price tag might suggest otherwise, and if Barca bought him expecting him to be a boss now (as opposed to being dead cert that he would become so, barring injuries), and they cut bait at this point, then it's yet another huge blunder on their part.

Very few come out of those medium level leagues, Holland, Portugal, Belgium etc, and are readymade for the very top of the pops.
Kai

Apparently there was a friendly match today between Arsenal and Liverpool? Must have missed it.
Euler

Leveraged clubs could run into trouble soon with Covid-19 and this sort of problem: -

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... have-huge/
LeTiss

Euler wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:16 pm
Leveraged clubs could run into trouble soon with Covid-19 and this sort of problem: -

Interesting stuff. I imagine there are many clubs in the PL that are closer to financial meltdowns than we'd ever imagined
Kafkaesque

The overs in Denmark vs Belgium are a gift imho.

You don't need me to tell what Belgium can do, even with no KDB and Hazard.

Denmark's new manager is the polar opposite of the pragmatic predecessor. The new guy is the Danish Guardiola (in terms of approach, not level per se). Both fullbacks are - though versatile - much closer to wingers than backs by nature. Both wingers are more strikers than. And Dolberg up top have found form (both pre- and post covid) for the first time in years.

Gonna be a cracker....I hope :?
darchas

Kafkaesque wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:20 pm
The overs in Denmark vs Belgium are a gift imho.

You don't need me to tell what Belgium can do, even with no KDB and Hazard.

Denmark's new manager is the polar opposite of the pragmatic predecessor. The new guy is the Danish Guardiola (in terms of approach, not level per se). Both fullbacks are - though versatile - much closer to wingers than backs by nature. Both wingers are more strikers than. And Dolberg up top have found form (both pre- and post covid) for the first time in years.

Gonna be a cracker....I hope :?
100% . managed to get matched at 2.22 earlier which is cracking value imo. Going to have a few beers now and treat this as a value punt rather than trade.
wearthefoxhat

Euler wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:16 pm

I read a few weeks ago each Premier League club, including the newly promoted clubs, had been asked/told to cough up £8 million each to cover the cost of the first year's loss of TV revenue. Reading that article, make that for the next 3 years concurrently.
wearthefoxhat

Will be interested to see how this pans out...

tables.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
firlandsfarm

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:16 pm

tables.jpg
Arsenal above Totenham ... good man! :D
Dallas

wearthefoxhat wrote:

tables.jpg
Its wrong its got the top two of the PL the wrong way round to start with ;)
wearthefoxhat

Dallas wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:04 pm
wearthefoxhat wrote:

tables.jpg
Its wrong its got the top two of the PL the wrong way round to start with ;)
That would be part of the "unexpected" tables
wearthefoxhat

firlandsfarm wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:50 pm
wearthefoxhat wrote:

tables.jpg
Arsenal above Totenham ... good man! :D
Just like in the Wenger days...
Archery1969

Newcastle relegated ? :o
wearthefoxhat

The rumour mill continues...

soton.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Football trading”