Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Naffman

No chance Jose going first now
SeaHorseRacing

Naffman wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:47 pm
No chance Jose going first now
Wish it was Hughes going 😂
Derek27

Trading's definitely a game of two halves - much more possession and control in the second half today. :D
Kafkaesque

Never, ever assume anything is over in a football match :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F43UmYKYrqM

The absolute size of the cojones of the ref :o Giving that sort of free kick (which I cannot recall seen given since the initial month's after the rule was implemented years ago)!!! At that time in the match!!! Against the home team!! And letting them take it quickly!!! Insane stuff, pure and simple.

For those not having a preference for Argentinian league football, there's riot police at every match. For good reason. Hence the cojones part.
Trader Pat

Very attacking line up from Liverpool, looks like Klopp wants to at least match PSG's 5 goal win. Under 5.5 and 6.5 at 1.27 & 1.12 respectively might be worth a lay.

3 goals at half time should ensure at least a scratch.
SeaHorseRacing

Sad to hear Glen Hoddle has fallen seriously ill. Speculation that he died about an hour ago.

Hope thats wrong. Very sad, He was England Manager growing up and also has been a saints manager.
Dallas

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:44 pm
Sad to hear Glen Hoddle has fallen seriously ill. Speculation that he died about an hour ago.

Hope thats wrong. Very sad, He was England Manager growing up and also has been a saints manager.
Very sad news, hoping its not the worst
SeaHorseRacing

Now Leicester City owners helicopter has just crashed outside the stadium... in a ball of flames.

The owner had a dead heat winner today too!
Euler

That crash looks pretty bad.
SeaHorseRacing

Reports coming in Vichai, his wife and pilot have died.

Incredibly sad.
Euler

Tuned in to watch some football, but not sure what type I'm watching.
Kafkaesque

Am I alone in thinking Liverpool are way too short today?

Didn't capture the price on BF for the reverse, but going on Pinnacle it was 1.06 on Liverpool a few weeks ago and 1.19 today. A 10 percentage points difference in chance between Anfield and Belgrade seems a very small number to me. Imo based more on Liverpool's rep, the performance in the first match, and the PSG match (along with the accusasions sorrounding that one), than the reality of the hell on earth atmosphere they'll walk into today. Pool's class might just be telling in the end, so no straight bet but I'm definitely looking at this one for some good trading opportunities on the draw.
Trader Pat

Kafkaesque wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:07 pm
Little too short for me as well, still think LFC will win but Red Star can really frustrate them. Having said that Napoli battered them and were unlucky not to win.

Its a completely different Liverpool for me this year, 2 points off the top of the league and unbeaten but thats more down to the defence than the attack so expect this to be tighter than a lot of people think. 6-0 win then! :D
Dallas

Trader Pat wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:54 pm
Kafkaesque wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:07 pm
Little too short for me as well, still think LFC will win but Red Star can really frustrate them. Having said that Napoli battered them and were unlucky not to win.

Its a completely different Liverpool for me this year, 2 points off the top of the league and unbeaten but thats more down to the defence than the attack so expect this to be tighter than a lot of people think. 6-0 win then! :D
Dreadful result for Liverpool given their current form could have backed 2-0 at over 200.0 pre-match
Trader Pat

Dallas wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:01 pm
Dreadful result for Liverpool given their current form could have backed 2-0 at over 200.0 pre-match
Got what they deserved unfortunately, looks like some of the players have been believing the hype this season, just arent performing.

If they win in Paris though PSG are out of the competition unless Napoli fail to beat Red Star in Naples. Exciting times!

Return to “Football trading”