Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
dt888

And the home team win 1-0...

The same team won 3-0 at home a couple of months ago at even bigger odds

Any football traders out there that can shine some light on this?

Why such seemingly crazy odds, does this sort of thing seem crop up from leagues around the world often?
Euler

Mourinho still available to back at 1.30 as next manager to leave.
Dallas

Euler wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:50 pm
Mourinho still available to back at 1.30 as next manager to leave.
It's certainly got to be worth a dabble, esp with the current score
Trading96

I'm more looking at backing United to get back in this.
Dallas

Trading96 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:31 pm
I'm more looking at backing United to get back in this.
Excellent shout :D
Trading96

Thanks, that'll do nicely
soccersaint

Mourinho might consider a £29 million golden hand shake after that performance....Christ at times they looked as poor as QPR....sorry “hoops”

Seems like every one I talk to backed the come back....
They still have got major issues and I don’t see them resolving them to quickly.
Interesting that Jose cycles his clubs every 3 years...and low and behold it’s that magical time again 8-) perhaps another reason he’s the bookies fav “next to go”

Anyway who’d want to be a manager...he looked ill, grey and angry....and spouted some choice Portuguese at the press :mrgreen:

At least Sanchez repaid a bit of faith and dug them out of a hole...they will need a lot more of that with who’s up next.....very interesting times...
Dallas

soccersaint wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:06 am
Mourinho might consider a £29 million golden hand shake after that performance....Christ at times they looked as poor as QPR....sorry “hoops”

Seems like every one I talk to backed the come back....
They still have got major issues and I don’t see them resolving them to quickly.
Interesting that Jose cycles his clubs every 3 years...and low and behold it’s that magical time again 8-) perhaps another reason he’s the bookies fav “next to go”

Anyway who’d want to be a manager...he looked ill, grey and angry....and spouted some choice Portuguese at the press :mrgreen:

At least Sanchez repaid a bit of faith and dug them out of a hole...they will need a lot more of that with who’s up next.....very interesting times...
I had my small nibble at 1.30, which was always intended to be a straight punt and never a trade, following the match I've added a bit more a mid 2s so now have a nice average position giving me the option to trade or will be a nice result if a sudden departure occurs
Either way, I still believe he will go sooner or later it's just a question of how/when which was the reason I added a bit more following the game
JTEDL

I thought when they were 0-2 down, he'll be gone. Coming back to win has only bought him a few more games I reckon, they've got a fairly tough run of fixtures coming up, plus Juventus next in Champions league...
Naffman

Surely Neil Warnock can't be far off from getting the chop

Can see Palace continuing to struggle too but I agree these next few weeks are really important for Mourinho - I feel if he plays attacking football and they still lose he'll be safe, it's more the way they're playing rather than the results
Euler

Sterling with a confident finish, whatever next!
LeTiss

Raheem Sterling matched at 1000 to score a hat-trick!
Kai

Lay England at ht? :P
Euler

Kai wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:40 pm
Lay England at ht? :P
That often makes sense TBH. Football really is a game of two halves so it's a play on the incentive to score and when that goal will arrive.
JTEDL

Wasn't expecting this scoreline and confirms why I tend not to trade 'friendlies' (or nation's league as it is now)

Also see Ramos got a yellow, that was a dead cert I suppose!

Return to “Football trading”