Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
LeTiss

Saints score a 2nd as I posted that. It's still an incorrect settling of the market though
aperson

Happening all the time with VAR, BF just not staying on top of it properly. Sometimes they will reopen markets 5 to 10 minutes later.
Trader Pat

Leicester making a right mess of this top 4 race. Goal difference could be so important, they need to at least reduce the winning margin if they cant get a result.
wearthefoxhat

The Elo rankings have Brentford as the best ranked team in the Championship.

Elo.jpg

Source: http://clubelo.com/ENG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rik

Anyone has data on if teams coming back from 2 or more goals are generally favoured by the market to go and win? I assume there should be at least a slight bias?

Chelsea and Manu were 56-44 implied chance in to qualify market at match start, Chelsea started well so at time of first goal market short before halftime market was pretty much 50/50.

Say Manu score 2 and came back in an overall relatively balanced game, i assume Manu would be favoured about 55-45 or even more?
Do you reccall any matches where a team came back from 2 or more goals and were underdog despite being even or slight favourite at match start (not including red cards etc)? Thanks
MemphisFlash

good game to trade, 120 matched bets throught the market
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

MemphisFlash

here are the final stats for this years championship

Championship Stats.JPG

Just a quick stat pulled from this,
44.57% of all games played in the Championship last season
had less than 3 goals for those of you that work the O/U 2.5 goal market.

champ.JPG
LeTiss

Tremendous night for goals in The Championship

I noticed Betfair were paying out roughly 9/1 for every match to have over 1.5 goals

A 12-fold of over 2.5 goals was roughly 630/1
A 12-fold of Both Teams to Score was roughly 450/1

I'm sure there were some decent opportunities to cash out there, if you'd backed them all
Kafkaesque

French football returning for one only. With the cup final. Insane in itself, and the price of 1.14 seems just as insane to me.

PSG should favs and clear favs at that, but surely, surely not to the tune of 88% chance of winning in 90 minutes. How the mentality on both sides is in a long-since cancelled season one-off has to be complete guesswork. If anything I'd suspect Saint Etienne has been under a training regime with the exact purpose of peaking for this exact match. Whereas PSG will care much less about this one, and their training regime is - rightly so - aimed towards peaking in a few weeks time, when the Champions League restarts. The one question mark for me is whether Saint Etienne have enough players with the discipline to get ready for this one and only match post lockdown. I'll be diving in now, seeing if I can dig anything up on Saint Etienne's build-up and preparation. For now I'm baffled!
cmuddle

Kafkaesque wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:52 pm
French football returning for one only. With the cup final. Insane in itself, and the price of 1.14 seems just as insane to me.

PSG should favs and clear favs at that, but surely, surely not to the tune of 88% chance of winning in 90 minutes. How the mentality on both sides is in a long-since cancelled season one-off has to be complete guesswork. If anything I'd suspect Saint Etienne has been under a training regime with the exact purpose of peaking for this exact match. Whereas PSG will care much less about this one, and their training regime is - rightly so - aimed towards peaking in a few weeks time, when the Champions League restarts. The one question mark for me is whether Saint Etienne have enough players with the discipline to get ready for this one and only match post lockdown. I'll be diving in now, seeing if I can dig anything up on Saint Etienne's build-up and preparation. For now I'm baffled!
PSG can take the game as a training and have fun and let it go easy, they still can crush St.Etienne as not being under pressure
Kafkaesque

cmuddle wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:07 pm

PSG can take the game as a training and have fun and let it go easy, they still can crush St.Etienne as not being under pressure
"As training"...."have fun"...."still can"

Set against 88% of happening does not compute.

Of course "they still can" at that price. Not really the point.
MemphisFlash

premier league final stats for season
pl 1.JPG
pl2.JPG
Kafkaesque

If anyone's got football automations running, heads up. Whoever's got the finger on the trigger at BF has been drinking. Parma-Atalanta just started and has been suspended. Inter-Napoli due to start in about two hours has been put inplay instead :roll:
spreadbetting

Kafkaesque wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:35 pm
If anyone's got football automations running, heads up. Whoever's got the finger on the trigger at BF has been drinking. Parma-Atalanta just started and has been suspended. Inter-Napoli due to start in about two hours has been put inplay instead :roll:
I wondered why the Parma game was suspended and not in play, Betfair seem to be run by clowns these days. 7 minutes in and the Inter game still left in play :roll:

Return to “Football trading”