Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
soccersaint

I knew Chelsea had a problem scoring goals but letting 6 in has to be some sort of record...mind I was saying before the game if The Cherries can knock in 4 what might City do ?

Sari will not be in charge much longer ... Chelsea are not slow in recognising mistakes.

There is a shake up in motion at Stamford Bridge out with the old and in with the new :D

Aguero for the golden boot anyone ?
Euler

I was surprised to see his appointment, but surely the scale of this defeat sends out a massive alarm bell.
wearthefoxhat

Add to the mix that Eden Hazard will announce his "decision" when the time is right....whenever that might be...
soccersaint

I think most blues fans have already accepted Eden will leave in the summer transfer window before the 9th August, and if Willian goes as well that is a hole that will take some filling.

They haven’t exactly been on fire 🔥 since Conti left,.
Conti gave them a prem title and the FA Cup and I can’t see Sari delivering a trophy can you.

If they continue in the same form they have shown of late they will drop out of the top six. That could happen soon given they have a few tricky fixtures an FA Cup tie with Utd and a Milk Cup final with Peps destroyers :lol:

Perhaps Sari could take them to a Europa final ... though I think not... somehow I have a feeling that trophy is destined for Italy.......
Oops ! didn’t I just leave Napoli :oops:
LeTiss

I'm getting irritated by the trigger happy suspension on Man Utd v PSG
aperson

It's ridiculous, have they got the work experience guy to do it or something? Not like it's a big match or anything!
PeterLe

LeTiss wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:45 pm
Bloody annoying!
Dallas

LeTiss wrote:
I still think it would be better if BF just use an uninterrupted in-play delay on football (variable times by league if need be) and left it at that just like tennis markets.

Even on VAR decisions could be left uninterrupted as its just the same as Hawkeye
aperson

It's still suspended right, it's not just my PC?
LeTiss

Totally agree. It's been suspended for 5 mins now - can't get a trade on at HT. Terrible service
Wolf1877

LeTiss wrote:
I havent looked at football trading for ages.
I take this isnt normal then?
Is HT trading suspended normally?
aperson

Not normally, it's back in play now
Wolf1877

aperson wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:04 pm
Not normally, it's back in play now
yep I noticed. Weird that it should be suspended for several minutes at HT though when litereally nothing was happening.
superfrank

it's p1ss poor. the market was suspended for half of HT. seems to be happening more and more, i.e. suspensions for no good reason.

this sort of thing just puts people off betting on the exchange and is bad for BF and us.
Wolf1877

Dallas wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:56 pm
I still think it would be better if BF just use an uninterrupted in-play delay on football (variable times by league if need be) and left it at that just like tennis markets.

Even on VAR decisions could be left uninterrupted as its just the same as Hawkeye
Dallas, I think the difference between VAR and Hawkeye is that VAR is still ultimately human decision outcomes and therefore open to potential market abuse while Hawkeye is basically computerised outcomes. I suppose there is not that much difference in principle between VAR and a post race stewards enquiry though.

I do wonder if the excessive suspensions being triggered in the Man Utd v PSG match were being auto triggered by volume and needing a manual reset.

Return to “Football trading”