Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Euler

Liverpool stutter back out to evens for the title from a low of 1.33. Man City now favourites again.
Dallas

Still doing there best to throw this away
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

mourinho given 1 year suspended prison sentence for tax fraud
mobius

Dallas wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:25 am
mourinho given 1 year suspended prison sentence
AND
Watch your step, Jose! Mourinho suffers embarrassing fall on the ice
Jose Mourinho has not had much luck in recent months having been sacked as Manchester United manager.
Daily Mail18h

They say bad luck comes in threes.....................
ShaunWhite

Dallas wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:25 am
mourinho given 1 year suspended prison sentence for tax fraud
Just suspended so no big deal. It's interesting what the rich can get away with if they have $2m in pocket change to buy their way out of consequences.
soccersaint

Did we all support Leeds back then :D I was a big D Harvey fan being a young keeper...what a game Montgomery had...and that save from Cherry and then Lorimer...amazing !

I still have nightmares even today every time some one says “pass me the porterfield “ or “ who are Stokeo playing” :lol:

Ah ! Great times...that was when the FA Cup meant something....it was only second to the World Cup for young lads still at school.

Judging by last nights performance and the pitiful displays of prem teams in recent games I think they have an argument that the FA Cup has been disrespected.

The noise at Wembley during that ‘73 final was spine tingling ...especially towards the end when for a full 10 mins all you heard was that strange loud squealing banshee noise...

Wonderful stuff....almost spiritual you might say :D
soccersaint

Euler wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:50 pm
Liverpool stutter back out to evens for the title from a low of 1.33. Man City now favourites again.

I backed City at 13/10 however I actually still believe Liverpool will win it....evens is a fair price if you think the reds can overcome their stumble into the new year.

Given pitch conditions are not playing to there strengths and City still have a few very awkward matches I see no reason to desert Klopps men....

More value were Real to take the Copa Del Rey @ 9/4 it’s looking good now after a first leg draw with Barca last night. Barca so poor without the magic man messi...

My lay of the Champions League have it all to do at the Bernabeau....com’on Gareth :lol: :lol: :lol:
wearthefoxhat

soccersaint wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:38 pm
Did we all support Leeds back then :D I was a big D Harvey fan being a young keeper...what a game Montgomery had...and that save from Cherry and then Lorimer...amazing !

I still have nightmares even today every time some one says “pass me the porterfield “ or “ who are Stokeo playing” :lol:

Ah ! Great times...that was when the FA Cup meant something....it was only second to the World Cup for young lads still at school.

Judging by last nights performance and the pitiful displays of prem teams in recent games I think they have an argument that the FA Cup has been disrespected.

The noise at Wembley during that ‘73 final was spine tingling ...especially towards the end when for a full 10 mins all you heard was that strange loud squealing banshee noise...

Wonderful stuff....almost spiritual you might say :D
I know where you're coming from. I remember I went a long walk after Porterfields' goal, hoping when I returned, Leeds may have at least equalised..the rest is history.

Also remember thinking something a little dodgy has occurred in the 1975 European Cup Final against Bayern Munich (Leeds Lost 0-2). A high amount of decisions went against Leeds, some were probably fair, it just felt there were too many to be true. It's amazing what you can remember 40+ years ago when you put your mind to it...
ShaunWhite

They don't write em like this anymore.... https://youtu.be/VVZX0S7ni5Q

Sorry Dallas I should have put this in the Yesterday's Football thread.
Dallas

That's a thumping result from Man City
soccersaint

I knew Chelsea had a problem scoring goals but letting 6 in has to be some sort of record...mind I was saying before the game if The Cherries can knock in 4 what might City do ?

Sari will not be in charge much longer ... Chelsea are not slow in recognising mistakes.

There is a shake up in motion at Stamford Bridge out with the old and in with the new :D

Aguero for the golden boot anyone ?
Euler

I was surprised to see his appointment, but surely the scale of this defeat sends out a massive alarm bell.
wearthefoxhat

Add to the mix that Eden Hazard will announce his "decision" when the time is right....whenever that might be...
soccersaint

I think most blues fans have already accepted Eden will leave in the summer transfer window before the 9th August, and if Willian goes as well that is a hole that will take some filling.

They haven’t exactly been on fire 🔥 since Conti left,.
Conti gave them a prem title and the FA Cup and I can’t see Sari delivering a trophy can you.

If they continue in the same form they have shown of late they will drop out of the top six. That could happen soon given they have a few tricky fixtures an FA Cup tie with Utd and a Milk Cup final with Peps destroyers :lol:

Perhaps Sari could take them to a Europa final ... though I think not... somehow I have a feeling that trophy is destined for Italy.......
Oops ! didn’t I just leave Napoli :oops:
LeTiss

I'm getting irritated by the trigger happy suspension on Man Utd v PSG

Return to “Football trading”