Recommended football statistics sites

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
LeTiss

I still use Soccerway, but they are not as good as before.

They have put money before quality, have flooded the site with adverts, and sometimes the last match is missing off the summary page
ShaunWhite

Euler wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:14 pm
A very long time ago, I'd imagine it's changed a bit now and the availability of information has changed a lot since then.
It must be a fulltime job tracking what your name's been associated with, especially when things can change quite quickly. You need a media PA.
Xerxster

My go-to football stats site is https://footystats.org, good UI, easy to navigate.
brimson25

Can someone find me a site where it took longer than 10 minutes into the new season for Sunderland to concede, to a team with 11 and a half fit players?

Like a fantasy facts site, where the awfulness stops?

Cheers.
Colmate

Just wondered if anyone has used an in play scanner. I'm looking at it. Possibly a bit pricey just to see all of the stats in one easy screen from all the live matches, but has to be easier than opening each individual game in BF to check the stats.
wearthefoxhat

There was another thread recently that was asking for football statistics to help with trades....etc
They were steered to this one, and as the football season is not far around the corner, it might be worth bumping it again.

Also, add in a site (free) that has been mentioned by a few others, but not in the last few pages of this thread. (PW did a YT video on xG as well)

https://understat.com/

Covers EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1, RFPL. (wish it did the championship) :!:

It's an xG (Expected Goals) website that I'll be using alongside my spreadsheet data/algo and see if it helps with analysis, (sure it will)

It would be good to see it make sense of games like this one. (an end of season kickabout)

Stats.GIF
Xgdata.GIF

My recorded result was 3-2 (which wasn't far off).

spread.GIF
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FingersCrossed

I find this site very useful for pre-match research and trading in-play, The football live centre was recently upgraded and it's impressive so I am sharing here. Enjoy! :D

https://football.hkjc.com/football/english/index.aspx
Dallas

FingersCrossed wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:57 pm
I find this site very useful for pre-match research and trading in-play, The football live centre was recently upgraded and it's impressive so I am sharing here. Enjoy! :D

https://football.hkjc.com/football/english/index.aspx
There is a ton of pre-off data you can download from that site here
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=14776
FingersCrossed

Thanks Dallas
Stevie D

Nobody at all has mentioned sofascore as far as I can see. What are the reasons no one likes this ? Cheers
Stevie D

I find Infogol useful if you are interested in xG and live xG shot maps
Kai

Stevie D wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:35 am
Nobody at all has mentioned sofascore as far as I can see. What are the reasons no one likes this ? Cheers
Sofascore has actually been mentioned 50+ times on this forum : search.php?keywords=sofascore&terms=all ... mit=Search

And Peter talked about sofascore and infogol among others in some of his videos on Youtube.
Stevie D

Cheers Legend
RaviC19

Stevie D wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:43 am
I find Infogol useful if you are interested in xG and live xG shot maps
I like using Infogol and Sofascore/an InPlay scanner to keep track of shot locations and momentum. What I'd really love to find is a site that displays real-time shot locations, similar to the way Bet365 has the shot map for shots in target. Does anyone know of any site that does this?

Return to “Football trading”