Recommended football statistics sites

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
knome

maxmet wrote:
Thanks knome, however it seem Dublin was right WinDrawWin do show all the days matches in a row with the recent form highlighted

Thanks
Max
Oh, yeah. Didn't notice that for WinDrawWin on first glance. Thanks @ Dublin_Flyer.
knome

Just came across this site of club team World/Continental/National rankings with graphs, etc...

http://footballdatabase.com/
jonnyg

http://www.socdoc.co.uk

If you are looking to explore areas such as the effect of the time of the opening goal then you will enjoy reading the socdoc blogs.
Naffman

Interesting bio :roll:
saralins

Sites muito bons para estatísticas de futebol, obrigada :)
vladilyich

I have a football program which I paid £37 for and I get a lifetime of statistics for all the major(and not so major) leagues around the world.It's called CGMbet and is a fantastic tool. I am in no way affiliated with the product but its a fantastic resource for anybody trading football,seriously or recreationally.
BetScalper

There is a really good one for live in-play stats but last time I posted the link it got removed.
max_usted

BetScalper wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:43 pm
There is a really good one for live in-play stats but last time I posted the link it got removed.
oh - which one is it?! Any chance you could send it to me via message? Would be very interested to know -
Bluesky

vladilyich wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:16 pm
I have a football program which I paid £37 for and I get a lifetime of statistics for all the major(and not so major) leagues around the world.It's called CGMbet and is a fantastic tool. I am in no way affiliated with the product but its a fantastic resource for anybody trading football,seriously or recreationally.
This is the third time I have come across cgmbet in the last few days, by all accounts this offers some of the best value for money stats out there. I had a read through some of the strategy posts on their forum, I didn't expect anyone to give away gold, but some of the ideas presented there did show some promise.
vladilyich

Bluesky wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:04 am
vladilyich wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:16 pm
This is the third time I have come across cgmbet in the last few days, by all accounts this offers some of the best value for money stats out there. I had a read through some of the strategy posts on their forum, I didn't expect anyone to give away gold, but some of the ideas presented there did show some promise.
Yes,its superb.
I had 3 promotion codes to pass onto potential users for a much reduced price of around £10-£12 for VIP memberships but the developer has taken them down for now but intends to put them up again after this weekend(12th August.) I found out about it on a forum for an inplay scanner I use for the football and its comprehensive.The guy who does it seems to prefer the statistics over the football or trading.
vladilyich

I have now got hold of 2 promo codes for VIP membership of CGMbetwhich normally costs 37 euro but only costs 7 euros for the lifetime of the product. Remember the product is not free but 7 euros is not that much if you are serious about your football stats. Let me know if anybody is genuinely interested and I will pass them on by private message or email.
weemac

vladilyich wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:48 pm
I have now got hold of 2 promo codes for VIP membership of CGMbetwhich normally costs 37 euro but only costs 7 euros for the lifetime of the product. Remember the product is not free but 7 euros is not that much if you are serious about your football stats. Let me know if anybody is genuinely interested and I will pass them on by private message or email.
I'm definitely interested vladilyich, so much so that I might have sent you 2 PMs by accident!
Euler

I don't really see much in that software that you can't get for free online?
vladilyich

Its all a matter of opinion Peter.I think its pretty decent myself but you are entitled to your expert opinion,of course.

The 2 codes have now gone to morris and bluesky as they replied first, but there may be another code available and if so it is promised to weemac for being next in line. Will find out sometime later today or tomorrow.

Return to “Football trading”