Recommended football statistics sites

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
vladilyich

Bluesky wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:04 am
vladilyich wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:16 pm
I have a football program which I paid £37 for and I get a lifetime of statistics for all the major(and not so major) leagues around the world.It's called CGMbet and is a fantastic tool. I am in no way affiliated with the product but its a fantastic resource for anybody trading football,seriously or recreationally.
This is the third time I have come across cgmbet in the last few days, by all accounts this offers some of the best value for money stats out there. I had a read through some of the strategy posts on their forum, I didn't expect anyone to give away gold, but some of the ideas presented there did show some promise.
Yes,its superb.
I had 3 promotion codes to pass onto potential users for a much reduced price of around £10-£12 for VIP memberships but the developer has taken them down for now but intends to put them up again after this weekend(12th August.) I found out about it on a forum for an inplay scanner I use for the football and its comprehensive.The guy who does it seems to prefer the statistics over the football or trading.
vladilyich

I have now got hold of 2 promo codes for VIP membership of CGMbetwhich normally costs 37 euro but only costs 7 euros for the lifetime of the product. Remember the product is not free but 7 euros is not that much if you are serious about your football stats. Let me know if anybody is genuinely interested and I will pass them on by private message or email.
weemac

vladilyich wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:48 pm
I have now got hold of 2 promo codes for VIP membership of CGMbetwhich normally costs 37 euro but only costs 7 euros for the lifetime of the product. Remember the product is not free but 7 euros is not that much if you are serious about your football stats. Let me know if anybody is genuinely interested and I will pass them on by private message or email.
I'm definitely interested vladilyich, so much so that I might have sent you 2 PMs by accident!
Euler

I don't really see much in that software that you can't get for free online?
vladilyich

Its all a matter of opinion Peter.I think its pretty decent myself but you are entitled to your expert opinion,of course.

The 2 codes have now gone to morris and bluesky as they replied first, but there may be another code available and if so it is promised to weemac for being next in line. Will find out sometime later today or tomorrow.
weemac

Euler wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:49 am
I don't really see much in that software that you can't get for free online?
As I understand it, they have historic and current odds movements, performance measured against historic odds for each team or combo of teams, and system alerts re upcoming games. I'm a tech luddite and could never do all that myself. Also goal times, a pretty dashboard and a csv download facility.

For 7 euros for the rest of your life, surely it's a no-brainer?
Bluesky

vladilyich wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:53 am
The 2 codes have now gone to morris and bluesky as they replied first, but there may be another code available and if so it is promised to weemac for being next in line. Will find out sometime later today or tomorrow.
cheers for this vladilyich, I have downloaded the software but am awaiting a licence code from the author.
Bluesky

weemac wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:55 am
Absolutely for the cost of a couple of flat whites from my local coffee shop I see this as a tremendous bargain, and lets face it everyone like a bargain.
mjmorris335

Bluesky wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:38 pm
weemac wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:55 am
Absolutely for the cost of a couple of flat whites from my local coffee shop I see this as a tremendous bargain, and lets face it everyone like a bargain.
Seconded. Although I prefer a double espresso meself...

Mike
Bluesky

vladilyich wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:23 pm
The guy who does it seems to prefer the statistics over the football or trading.
From what Iittle I have read on line, he is one of those very rare individuals who is not trying to make as much money from his work as possible but is mainly doing it because he loves it. I think he used to give his software away for free at one time, and he also used to give away two free access codes every month on another forum (he might still do I don't know).

I'm not saying he makes nothing out of it, but when you look at how much he is charging for a one off payment for life then money is not a huge motivator for him. In this day and age I find that quite refreshing, but I also have to admit in his position I would not be so generous.
Euler

I've collected loads of data over the years, but to publish we would have to reach an agreement with the bodies that own the IP for those sports. They charge horrific license fees. So If you can get data out of this tool it's probably worth it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_DataCo

If you try and create a commercial tool (or private) these licensing bodies catch up with you sooner or later.
makis2788

Hello, am newbie to this site and i would like to ask some questions. I am very interested in learning how to bet in half time and final time of a football match. What are the statisticks i shall read or watch according to your opinion?furthermore which site or sites with this kind of informations and statisticks are considered the best to read?i would like your opinion and i am looking forward for your reply. Thank you
Bluesky

If you read through this thread you will see lots of football sites mentioned. Try out some of the free ones for yourself and see what suits you.

Regarding your other questions have a look on youtube, Peter has posted loads of videos that will provide the kind of information your looking for in far more detail than I am able to give you.
Slippy85

Does anyone know where I can download a set of fixtures for all leagues? Perhaps day by day or by week? I was using soccer stats tracker but the fixtures arent always accurate. Just some clean data where I can export to Excel and do my studying.

Thank you.
max_usted

http://www.football-data.co.uk/

(all major European leagues' fixtures in Excel).

Return to “Football trading”