Football trading : Recommended football statistics sites

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Post Reply
User avatar
Adamhoward
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:27 am
Location: USA

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:28 am

Does anyone know where can I download a set of fixtures for all leagues and where can I watch premier leagues football highlights?

Sundance_Kid
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:49 pm

Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:30 pm

Hi folks, any recommendations for best sites for inplay stats in particular "Shots on target stats". Some sites just have "Shots" which tend to be both shots on & off target.

Thanks in advance

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 9006
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:32 pm

Sundance_Kid wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:30 pm
Hi folks, any recommendations for best sites for inplay stats in particular "Shots on target stats". Some sites just have "Shots" which tend to be both shots on & off target.

Thanks in advance
Here you go
http://www.football-data.co.uk/englandm.php

Sundance_Kid
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:49 pm

Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:48 pm

Dallas wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:32 pm
Sundance_Kid wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:30 pm
Hi folks, any recommendations for best sites for inplay stats in particular "Shots on target stats". Some sites just have "Shots" which tend to be both shots on & off target.

Thanks in advance
Here you go
http://www.football-data.co.uk/englandm.php
Thanks Dallas, that is more for historical from what I can see.

Is there a site for actual live in play stats in particular shots on target that is recommended and relieable? Unless that link you gave me also shows live in play figures somewhere else on it.

Gracias

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 9006
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm
Contact:

Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:51 pm

Sundance_Kid wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:48 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:32 pm
Sundance_Kid wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:30 pm
Hi folks, any recommendations for best sites for inplay stats in particular "Shots on target stats". Some sites just have "Shots" which tend to be both shots on & off target.

Thanks in advance
Here you go
http://www.football-data.co.uk/englandm.php
Thanks Dallas, that is more for historical from what I can see.

Is there a site for actual live in play stats in particular shots on target that is recommended and relieable? Unless that link you gave me also shows live in play figures somewhere else on it.

Gracias
Sorry that ones just historical, this will give you them live but you will have to go into each match separately
http://www.flashscore.com/

Sundance_Kid
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:49 pm

Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:46 pm

Dallas wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:51 pm
Sundance_Kid wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:48 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:32 pm


Here you go
http://www.football-data.co.uk/englandm.php
Thanks Dallas, that is more for historical from what I can see.

Is there a site for actual live in play stats in particular shots on target that is recommended and relieable? Unless that link you gave me also shows live in play figures somewhere else on it.

Gracias
Sorry that ones just historical, this will give you them live but you will have to go into each match separately
http://www.flashscore.com/
Thanks Dallas for that. It's a pity you need to go into each match separately, would have been great if they were listed out for all matches in an easy to view listing.

Thanks

User avatar
suff22886
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:27 am

Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:55 am

There is a site called "inplay scanner" but you have to pay for it :-(
Im not avertising that site btw, surely theres something online similar that lists all live games and shows shots on/off target, corners, possession without having to click on each game individually

footysystems
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 5:57 pm

Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:46 am

footballratings.co.uk the best I have found and use but again you have to pay not dear though.

cyxstudio
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:18 pm

Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:17 pm

Image

is it true you endorsed them PW?

User avatar
Euler
Posts: 16199
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: Bet Angel HQ
Contact:

Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:14 pm

A very long time ago, I'd imagine it's changed a bit now and the availability of information has changed a lot since then.

Post Reply

Return to “Football trading”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest