Recommended football statistics sites

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
teamlefty

I use soccerway a lot, too. I like it because they update it very fast.
Kato

misimiki wrote:Gents,

I can't believe that no-one has mentioned Bet365.
Bet365 is rubbish, their Shot on Target data is always wrong compared to other places.
For example, if a cross is sent in by an attacking team and the keeper comes out to catch it/paw it away, they could that as a SOT, so they often give a very different picture to a match.

I use an Android app called SportMate for solid in play data.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... club&hl=en
Dabbla

Anyone know a site that has times for bookings and red cards ?
burdo77

www.soccerstato.co.uk/
Def the best, it is linked with betfair so you can search for games with your preferred odds. In addition, stats on almost all betfair markets.
jamesAFCB

Has anyone found a way to automatically feed live match data into Excel? Ideally looking for stats on total shots & shots on target to feed directly, but I think this could prove tricky! Last option is to write something that can read the the stats from one of the websites mentioned and input it into Excel in real time, but I'd really rather not do that......
thewald

Not sure about an auto feed into excel, but I use

www.kimonolabs.com

to create an api to scrape info from websites at user deifned intervals, easy to output info straight into excel or google sheets
PeterLe

thewald wrote:Not sure about an auto feed into excel, but I use

http://www.kimonolabs.com

to create an api to scrape info from websites at user deifned intervals, easy to output info straight into excel or google sheets
Neat ! Thanks for sharing
Regards
Peter
leesnose

Yes, thanks a lot for the kimono link.

I do not know how to use it yet but I am going to roll up my sleeves because it looks so useful it is stupid.
thewald

Its a great resource, especially for free
nickdelves

Does anyone know where I can get football data (ideally EPL) that includes Goal times?
Thanks
Nick
convoysur-2

guys im trying to find an angle on first half goals ,teams meeting each other with a high percentage of first half goals ,
what site would be good for all leagues .i normally use soccerstats but they really only have the info on major leagues and major countries,,,thanks in advance for any help with this,
Marc
TeamMuller

Does anyone know a site for in-play stats/data. I have been using wwww.flashscore.com for a while, but is there anyone who has a site that is more reliable? I have been through most of the sites in this thread and I have not found anything I think is better than flashscore then it comes to inplay stats.
cyxstudio

dectech no longer offers its predictor. shame caused it made me money during the world cup
convoysur-2

ive been using this one for a fiew weeks now,its so easy to get what i want.i concentrate on the over 80% 1.5 and under 54% 1,5.
you can subscribe for the full access its very cheap.
http://www.kickoffprofits.com/stats/ove ... als-stats/
vladilyich

I get a weekly weekend email from Kick off profits (free of charge) and I agree it is very good. I have neglected looking at them for a while but the only way they are worthwhile is if you have a strategy where they fit into.
Worth a look though.

Return to “Football trading”