Recommended football statistics sites

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
PeterLe

OK - Thanks for that Mickey; I'll check it out
regards
Peter
lilgreenback

Don't know how many use the BF livescores screen for the football but is has recently been updated (probably been during a period when everyone has been tearing their nuts off in frustration with open positions).

The new version has info and stats buttons which give some facts on the sides recent performances as well as their last 6 match results u/o 1.5 and 2.5 goals which is quite a good idea to have it at hand. They just need to make the whole system work now!!
pds

I have found the following site to be very good for stats, covers world football......
www.uk.soccerway.com
Groovyelms

I was trawling through this post basically looking for info on stats on the footy....
Deas any one have any comments on Fracsoft?

http://www.fracsoft.com/

any help would be appreciated...

cheers Groovy :?:
Dublin_Flyer

windrawwin.com has some good stats for many leagues, significant stats for each team in each game etc.
SilviuR

You should definitely check out www.morningbet.com , I personally use their search engine to find the games that suit my betting criteria.
teamlefty

Thanks a lot for putting up this thread! :D
LeTiss

As mentioned by previous posters, http://www.soccerway.com is a superb website. They have current form, historical results & league tables on a huge range of leagues, I use it all the time
misimiki

Gents,

I can't believe that no-one has mentioned Bet365. They have great football stats and are almost real time: shots, SOT, Goals time of goals all in a graphic interface. Their video feeds are excellent (I live outside the UK so you may not get access to the same streams as me).

I also use Flashscores
Soccerway
There is also some really cool free software Soccer Stats Tracker
teamlefty

I use soccerway a lot, too. I like it because they update it very fast.
Kato

misimiki wrote:Gents,

I can't believe that no-one has mentioned Bet365.
Bet365 is rubbish, their Shot on Target data is always wrong compared to other places.
For example, if a cross is sent in by an attacking team and the keeper comes out to catch it/paw it away, they could that as a SOT, so they often give a very different picture to a match.

I use an Android app called SportMate for solid in play data.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... club&hl=en
Dabbla

Anyone know a site that has times for bookings and red cards ?
burdo77

www.soccerstato.co.uk/
Def the best, it is linked with betfair so you can search for games with your preferred odds. In addition, stats on almost all betfair markets.
jamesAFCB

Has anyone found a way to automatically feed live match data into Excel? Ideally looking for stats on total shots & shots on target to feed directly, but I think this could prove tricky! Last option is to write something that can read the the stats from one of the websites mentioned and input it into Excel in real time, but I'd really rather not do that......

Return to “Football trading”