Scalpy by Psychoff

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
psychoff

Hello again,

First of all, I want to notice with capital letters that; THIS TOPIC IS NOT FOR ADVERTISING, MARKETTING OR SELLING ANY STUFF LIKE BOTS, SERVICES ETC.

After trading in ten thousands of soccer markets in-play, it became my dream of improving an artificial intelligence which listens, learns and acts in the markets itself. The idea of Scalpy was born years ago but there were many difficulties to be solved. So it was 2016 March, we (me and a programmer) started to discuss about the project.

After a 2-3 months trial period (which is full of lots of mistakes), it finally reached to a stable version. In this topic, I'd like to share its journey and to prove that, it is not always necessary to watch the live event everytime in soccer.I hope it will be successful. It has both pros and cons not to watch the even while trading:
PROS:
-Scalpy has no feelings (anger, anxiety, sadness, hapiness) so it always reacts like what it should do.
-It can trade in many matches at the same time
-It has a great ability for money management.
-It can trade 7/24. It doesnt get tired, sleepy.
CONS:
-It misses unusual events in matches which affects odds (for example very long injuries, very dangerous free-kicks etc.)
-It may make mistakes due to wrong data (time, score, redcard etc) which may occur rarely.

Today, I am starting a 0 to 5K challenge for Scalpy and will share results from both here and mostly from twitter (psychofftrading).

Scalpy is a bot project which completely works individually. We dont correct or edit its orders. It simply makes scalping. It uses historical and actual data for the markets. It also learns from the market that how the odds change. The starting bank is €5000 and it uses stable stake of €50. It trades in the selected leagues and also checks the liquidty before entering any market.

This topic reminded me my 100K challenge years ago which was completed with great success in only 5 months. I know that this one will be more challenging but it makes me excited like the first day.

Have a nice trip Scalpy...
jimibt

good luck with the project, i really look fwd to seeing the ups and downs and lessons shared as scalpy goes from sunday league to world cup finals :)

cheers
jim
steven1976

Will you run it on all games?
psychoff

steven1976 wrote:Will you run it on all games?
No. At the moment, just major leagues which has enough liquidty.
Euler

I'm quite interested in seeing the volume you can use as it's something I've struggled with more recently. BF and B365 seem to be in a battle on footy and that's diverted some money off the exchange.
stu410

I am following
Willygubbins

sounds interesting
stu410

Willygubbins wrote:sounds interesting
I know he..he is master..
LinusP

Sounds interesting, you able to elaborate on the sort of AI you are using?
Yorkshire Pud

Good luck with your new challenge Psychoff, I look forward to hearing about it.
marksmeets302

Very interesting! Is it based on papers deepmind has published? Still struggling with that myself, can't get the neural nets to properly learn anything without overly pointing them in the right direction. If your approach has anything to do with Q-Learning I'd love to exchange ideas.
Euler

Scalpy by Psychoff
Perfume advert, popular at this time of year?
Jukebox

Hmm I might get the missus a bottle for Christmas
psychoff

Thank you for your good comments folks.

Scalpy has just started to its journey with €17 profit. You can see the details in twitter account.
Copenhagen trader

Hi

No offense, but if you post this on the forum Psychoff, is it:

1. Because you might want to sell the product to some?

2. Or just to get some attention?

Wish you good luck anyhow

Return to “Football trading”